Rant & Rave without repercussion S 5/S 6 speculation continued [book and show spoilers]

kissdbyfire

I haven't found much on demographics. Midly interesting since the show is big

Just saw this article last week, which seems relevant considering the teen demographic discussion:

http://mashable.com/2015/09/02/olivia-benson-characters-survey/#HhlYgOBF2mkm

Cliff notes, it surveyed for TV's most popular female characters. In the 18-24 demographic, Daenerys ranked #1 in popularity. And overall among all age groups, she ranked 3rd behind Olivia Benson and Cookie from Empire.

Just saw this article last week, which seems relevant considering the teen demographic discussion:

http://mashable.com/2015/09/02/olivia-benson-characters-survey/#HhlYgOBF2mkm

Cliff notes, it surveyed for TV's most popular female characters. In the 18-24 demographic, Daenerys ranked #1 in popularity. And overall among all age groups, she ranked 3rd behind Olivia Benson and Cookie from Empire.

I fidlike the lack of information but it is the most up to date thing I can find. Honeslty, Frozen is more forward then GoT is with Femina.

Random mumbling about revenge again.

Septon: "You loved Ser Larry! Avenge him"
Brienne: "But Septon, I see no point in marrying Ser Gregor Clegane to achieve that."

Sigh your right. There's nothing worse than wasted potential. What could have been got, you could have been a contender instead of ass which let's face it's what you are.

Looks like Ian McShane will be Septon Meribald as some of us thought...
They have someone else for Sam's bad dad, I never thought he'd be him.

I never thought he'd play Tarly either. We'll see how they butcher Meribrother. Also, wasn't it said that McShane's part was important but had very little screen time?

Oh God what will they turn the war speech into?

"War! I tell you, war is the only option left, we must go to WAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRR!!!!!!!"

Of course, I'm not a gifted writer like the Ds, but that'll be the gist of it, :lol:

I never thought he'd play Tarly either. We'll see how they butcher Meribrother. Also, wasn't it said that McShane's part was important but had very little screen time?

"McShane has a relatively small amount of screen-time during the season, yet his character is of key importance."

And he has a scene with the band of outlaws...

Larry won't do it.

We will be introduced to a new original character...

Benn of house Lannisweiss...

Benn is tall, handsome, perfect. The best warrior of Westeros. He protects children and rescues maidens. He's able to end sieges by words only.

And specially, he hates rapists.

Benn of House Lannisweiss will meet Brienne and consensually take her virginity. Then, she will die. Not because Benn of House Lannisweiss is too much to resist, but because they will kill her. Who are they? Who the fuck cares. She will die so Benn of House Lannisweiss can have... REVENGE!!! Let's say... Ramsay.

Benn of House Lannisweiss will travel to Winterfell to avenge Brienne. He will face Ramsay and his 20 good men ON HIS OWN, that cool is he. He will defeat him and will then part to the Wall, to tell Jon "THE TRUTH": You're a wiza--- arm.. Rhaegar and Lyanna are your parents". He will then consensually have sex with melisandre, and she will give birth to a creature of LIGHT that will defeat the others.

And kills Olly.

Benn of House Lannisweiss will then take Jon south, to crown him as King. As soon as he enters KL, he's received by everyone and they all decide he must be King. He does not accept. Cersei shows up and tells him "you look like someone I know! My father should adopt you!". Benn of House Lannisweiss is posthumously adopted by Tywin, and he takes her and Tommen and they sail to Essos, where they live happily ever after.

Jon is crowned, whatever. Also, Tyrion.

holy shit. This is hilarious

"There are many sorts of pussy, there's good pussy, and there's bad pussy... In times like these, the traveler must beware of sand fakes, and fear them... but he should pity them as well."

OMG!! Hahahahaha, it's so sad..........it writes itself.   :crying:  :lmao:  :bowdown:

Archived