Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Minstral

Outrageous Lies about TP above Ver 22 (Do we truly know that people aren't making up a version number?)

As the last poster was Baltan:

Baltan lost everything when she was convinced by a friend to invest in a mining project of theirs. It was not conventional mine to say the least, something that her friend failed to mention when they were going to try mining for vegetables. Furthermore, being contractually bound to this property also means that she must follow the blueprint a show a yield in vegetables, so now she is trying to fleece farmers to make ends meet.

Min was expecting KoA in a polo outfit that day. He never understood KoA expected him to wear a saddle and bridle.

Baltan has a keen eye for the truth of the matter, so much so that she recently recieved a pure gold medal. She later lost it all by betting at the horse races.

While me singing on any occasion would b a horrifying event, it pales in comparison to something that happened recently to WB. She deleted a text message without reading it or knowing who it was from. She doesn't know if it was important or frivolous, bu the anxiety has made her lose sleep and develop a nervous twitch....

I don't know at this stage who the last poster was (can't see anything since 17 Sept. and have no idea when that will change). but whoever it was, he/she/it is the Sentient Ketchup Bottle Who Was Promised and had better stop filling my inbox with anti-GRRM spam immediately, or I'm telling their ISP.

EB was the witch that destroyed the previous reality, only to replace it with... this. She did this because she no longer wished to be a hunter.

The reason M is so annoyed by the reality change is that in the previous reality he was worshipped as a god. It was fun while it lasted.

Sword did taste a good mouthfull of HC this x-mas, that much is true.

However, HC had something other than honey spread all over him that time. 

EB is leading the penguin army using an innovative communication device, that strangley sounds like Morgan Freeman, in an attempt to conquer the Lands of Always Winter.