Outrageous Lies about TP above Ver 22 (Do we truly know that people aren't making up a version number?)

Minstral

As the last poster was Baltan:

Baltan lost everything when she was convinced by a friend to invest in a mining project of theirs. It was not conventional mine to say the least, something that her friend failed to mention when they were going to try mining for vegetables. Furthermore, being contractually bound to this property also means that she must follow the blueprint a show a yield in vegetables, so now she is trying to fleece farmers to make ends meet.

While me singing on any occasion would b a horrifying event, it pales in comparison to something that happened recently to WB. She deleted a text message without reading it or knowing who it was from. She doesn't know if it was important or frivolous, bu the anxiety has made her lose sleep and develop a nervous twitch....

• 2 months later...

I don't know at this stage who the last poster was (can't see anything since 17 Sept. and have no idea when that will change). but whoever it was, he/she/it is the Sentient Ketchup Bottle Who Was Promised and had better stop filling my inbox with anti-GRRM spam immediately, or I'm telling their ISP.

• 4 weeks later...

Archived