Fear the Walking Dead II: The Apocalypse of Social Issues

Corvinus85

I don't like Madison. Nick, Strand and Alicia, cause she's hot and I honestly think she could become a good character. We need Shane. Yes! Shane had a twin brother who went on vacation in Mexico when the outbreak happened, and his name is... Shawn ? Yup, that would be great.

Well a lot went on with that episode. Where does Nick keep getting zombie guts from if he's not killing the zombies, and if he's getting the zombie guts from killing zombies then how is he all down with the whole zombies are people too thing?

I dunno what to say about Madison killing crazy lady. And Daniel was suffering from dementia?

Really strange episode.

Daniel continuing to go insane was interesting to watch, just to bad we lost him in the process.

Chris and Travis leaving could be a good thing for the show because I think Travis and Madison sucked as a couple on screen. I am sure they will back at some point though.

Madison decides quickly to whack the housekeeper/mom but why? Did she think that by doing that they could live there in peace, that all of those people who have been there their whole lives would just accept that? Did she do it to cut her off from Nick, because if so, oops, it didn't work.

So now we have Strand, Ofelia, Madison, and Alicia heading out in a truck to who knows where. Said they are heading for the boat but that would be too simple. They can't leave Nick off the show, he is the best thing about it.

52 minutes ago, The BlackBear said:

Is Daniel confirmed dead? They seemed to me to go to pains to show he wasn't on fire himself.

On the Talking Dead, not only was there no mention of him in the memorial segment, but the producer was careful to mention that we didn't see him die. We may have another dumpster, or better yet, we can now refer to scenes like this as dumpster fire.

I don't think Daniel's dead either. Ruben Blades adds a lot to the show, though I do hope his character evolves over time. I don't want 5 seasons of Daniel being haunted by his mysterious past. 

On 24/05/2016 at 3:04 AM, The BlackBear said:

Is Daniel confirmed dead? They seemed to me to go to pains to show he wasn't on fire himself.

No. Pretty sure I read somewhere that we see him again. PS I had NO idea that Nick - Frank Dillane was Stannis's son ! Pretty cool. I think he is one of the better actors on this show.

On 5/24/2016 at 7:58 PM, Howdyphillip said:

On the Talking Dead, not only was there no mention of him in the memorial segment, but the producer was careful to mention that we didn't see him die. We may have another dumpster, or better yet, we can now refer to scenes like this as dumpster fire.

Dumpster fire :D

AMC airing the next episode in august? They are literally the worst network.

2 hours ago, elmis said:

AMC airing the next episode in august? They are literally the worst network.

Why though? This show was always intended (as I understood it) to fill the gap between series of the Walking Dead proper, why air it at the same time?

Archived