Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Buckwheat

TTTNE 460: Because we lost everything since TTTNE 457

Spam on here. I have no idea if it will not disappear at one point, but it does not seem right to go back to 457 now. :P

Guest KJR

KJR here, still not able to be myself :/  Any hints/help/ideas?  I will say, I'm liking the new look  

Also I think you have to sign in with the full display name you had when the board changed, not the name you registered with. That's why I got rid of all the Japanese signs xD

Kingmaker! You return from long absence and look what happens on the same day! Coincidence? I think not!

That is to say, welcome back. :grouphug:

It's a good day for me to jump back into the TTTNE hot tub and act like I haven't been gone for months ....

How are all of you spammers?  Other than the catastrophe of losing recent threads, that is!

*hugs* etc ....

Qat! Welcome back you, too!

Hello spammers! Kingmaker's FB crisis led me here. What has ocurred? All is well far west. 

And ZAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAR! You were missed very much. What is today that everybody is coming back? Well, I have no clue, but I am glad to see you alive! *hugs all around, not very queenly*

Kingmaker! You return from long absence and look what happens on the same day! Coincidence? I think not!

That is to say, welcome back. :grouphug:

oh that was terrifying

it was like "let me check ran's for a sec wait a second WHAT THE HELL" : D

I was summoned in times of horror? I think KM thought it was the day of reckoning or something... he was all like WTH JUST HAPPENED IM TERRIFIED HOLD ME

(DISCLAIMER: author's interpretation may not be accurate)

I was summoned in times of horror? I think KM thought it was the day of reckoning or something... he was all like WTH JUST HAPPENED IM TERRIFIED HOLD ME

(DISCLAIMER: author's interpretation may not be accurate)

Yes yes, KM summoned you, of course.

We know you missed us. :P

What happened to Joff's glasses? No more hipsterism on the new forum?

It's still a bit wonky.

<stretches>

Ah, by the way, does anybody else use Tapatalk? (I tried to access the board a couple of minutes ago via Tapatalk, and it wouldn't let me post.)