TTTNE 460: Because we lost everything since TTTNE 457

Buckwheat

The weird thing is that I believe both our counts are right.

But in any case, thank you :) I'll do my best.

I think the difference is, the count on top of this page says "XY posts" and the one on the FG page says "XY replies" - meaning that one is not counting the OP, just well, replies. I cannot explain it otherwise.

Lol, when it comes to math, I'm as smart as a three-year old high on LSD

Very vivid description. Is he playing Candy Crush with a green snake?

Anyway, going to bed. I will post something smart on the moot tomorrow. Meanwhile, do not kill each other.

Also, the moot will be limited to 10 days this time around seeing how slow the spam is. I hope this is fine by all, if anybody has problems, please post them so we can discuss.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY BEAR!!!!

And I think you are right! HAPPY BIRTHDAY, BB-Bear! :commie::kiss:  Hope you sober up soon enough that you can celebrate again. ;)

Happy birthday, BB!

:cheers:

happy birthday BB! :cheers: 

I didn't know, but apparently today is your birthday, so, Happy Birthday! :)  

Yeah, happy birthday and a quick hangover recovery!

Happy birthday Blackbear! :cheers:

Thanks guys! Sorry if I missed anyone, I sort of glossed over the race. I am nicely recovered now. Hope you all had fun. :cheers:

I think the difference is, the count on top of this page says "XY posts" and the one on the FG page says "XY replies" - meaning that one is not counting the OP, just well, replies. I cannot explain it otherwise.

Anyway, going to bed. I will post something smart on the moot tomorrow. Meanwhile, do not kill each other.

Also, the moot will be limited to 10 days this time around seeing how slow the spam is. I hope this is fine by all, if anybody has problems, please post them so we can discuss.

Good night (if you read this before sleeping) and alright.

Sooo, it's 20 posts per page, so it should be the last post on page 50?

Normally yes, but if you look at the amount of posts listed on top of this page or on the FG main page, and then count back, #1000 is my post and not Buck's. As I said, confusing. 

after doing a little research i concur that this is true...the number of replies does not include OP so with 20 per page last post on pg 50 would be 999th reply but 1000th post...

so sayeth the sniffer, math genius extraordinaire

I only saw this just now, somehow skipped over it last night, but that makes a lot of sense. I guess that makes you the actual winner, so congrats :P

Archived