TTTNE 460: Because we lost everything since TTTNE 457

Buckwheat

The new board is weird and scary. 

Agree, I hate it. I cannot understand how it works and that scares me.

Also hi spammerial crew!

My post count is now 300 lower than it was yesterday :angry:

And there's no My Content anymore? :o And no friends list? How am I supposed to adapt to all this?

Mine is -2000. Agree, how we can see our friends and so many other stuff?

I need to say something positive because I am not feeling it at all right now:

I am going to get a free lunch today for being a veteran.  I think it is so cool that places do that!  I know it means a lot to a lot of Vets to be remembered and appreciated. 

Happy Veteran's day Lany - thank you for your service :bowdown:

Hubby has made it a point to get a free: oil change, haircut, pizza and dinner today. Lol. Good for him!

I don't understand all this change. I don't have a mobile version on my phone so everything is skewed to the left and wonky. I'm bummed I've lost most of my profile but im holding out hope that when it is all resolved it will be fine. 

Bonsoir! *curtsey*

I'd also take this opportunity to ask a question that's plagued me for a long time :

What the heck is Spamsmoot ?

The election for the TTTNE rulers of the year. Held in the first thread in January, which is always named TTTNE <number>: Spamsmoot <year>. This year, this bunch good people for some reason thought it was a good idea to choose myself and Crannog to be rulers (see TC's excellent artsy ballot in my sig). The thread that follows it is used for the giving courtly titles for the year from the rulers to other TTTNErs. Anybody can take part.

I added a direct link to that post (that's done in the same way it was on the last forum). 

Actually, that is like FB too - sometimes when you add a link in your status you end up with something like that

Interesting. Will try at some point. Do not like how similar this is to fb now though. Out of principle! :P:commie:

as to speed pictionary,  I think I can get everything back.  might need to re-write the results post but I have the results on my googledrive.

If you can, it would be great to post it in its rightful place in the pictionary archive thread.

I love the new theme! Probably because I love minimalistic things

It is not really minimalistic, is it though?

Everything looks over-sized to me.

Does following someone just give me a notification thingy every time they post something? Cause that sounds annoying :P 

I think you only get one if they post a new status. I am not following anybody for now though.

All the functionality has gone. It's like Vista all over again.

I'm annoyed because I keep trying to find a Pictionary old thread to plagiarise, but the board keep telling me something's gone wrong.

Maybe this post can help any?

http://asoiaf.westeros.org/index.php?/topic/86671-pictionary-a-collection-of-beautiful-drawings/&do=findComment&comment=4403218

Helena, look, I cannot embed the post like you did! It just shows the link. I say you are a witch! :P

Bonsoir! *curtsey*

The election for the TTTNE rulers of the year. Held in the first thread in January, which is always named TTTNE <number>: Spamsmoot <year>. This year, this bunch good people for some reason thought it was a good idea to choose myself and Crannog to be rulers (see TC's excellent artsy ballot in my sig). The thread that follows it is used for the giving courtly titles for the year from the rulers to other TTTNErs. Anybody can take part.

This place is too much fun

I tried to Follow someone and it said I would receive notifications every time they posted.  I'm not sure if I want to receive notifications every time my friends post, rather than getting notifications in the threads I Follow.   I think that's why they have disabled Notifications for now.

I had a lot of friends.  Just think of the hundreds of notifications you might get on a busy day.  A bit silly, I think.

Archived