Are we getting a mobile skin?

Ser Scot A Ellison

Can people who are told that there are issues with cookies when tryin to login on mobile devices list what devices they are using, and what browser on said device? And if possible, can you try multiple browsers? In particular, the Firefox and Chrome apps for iOs, to see if there's any difference with Safari.

I have a Samsung Blue Earth from 2009. The only information I can find about the browser on it is that it says Access Poweder 2009 Access Co., LTD. NetFront Browser v3.5.

It is not likely that I will be using the mobile version anymore even if the login thing is cleared up (which I doubt with my antique stupidphone) - I need to refresh each page about five times to load because it keeps showing me error messages and the ads just take up too much space for me to scroll down to the threads. But I hope the people with smartphones will be able to log in at least. :)

Can people who are told that there are issues with cookies when tryin to login on mobile devices list what devices they are using, and what browser on said device? And if possible, can you try multiple browsers? In particular, the Firefox and Chrome apps for iOs, to see if there's any difference with Safari.

I'm using a Samsung Galaxy Note 2 running Android 4.2.2 with the latest versions of Chrome (v. 46.0.2490.76) and Firefox (v. 42.0). I've cleared cache and made sure that cookies are enabled on both browsers but I still receive the following error message: Your browser does not accept cookies which is required in order to log in Error code: 1S267/1. However I am able to log in with the workaround I described here.

On mobile, the site is much slower, and at times, it simply refuses to load. It doesn't display the forum, it doesn't display an error, the page simply remains white, and refuses to load, no matter how many times I click on the website URL. Does that happen to others, or do I have to assume that this is an issue with my phone?

I'm still not getting any notifications for threads I have subscribed to on the site. I do get an email notification, as well as a notification on the board when I'm quoted, but for subscribed threads, the email notifs don't appear. Nor do the email notifs appear for PM's that I receive, though a notification on the site itself does appear for that.

Notifications on tapatalk work just fine. Tapatalk has, on occasion, difficulty loading, but I suspect that that is more an issue with the app itself. I'm not a member of any other forum, so I can't check that, though.

Archived