Pictionary XXVII - Obliviate Posts Edition! - Drawing Round Three

The BlackBear

I hosted what I thought would have been a pre-Christmas game a year or two ago, and it turned out that people were all very busy and kept missing deadlines. It ended after Christmas because of that. So just a tip for Pebbsie from my experience - do not expect a game started now to be ended before the holidays. :/

What are the news about keeping the posts since the upgrade now? Is it safe to reconstruct the archive thread?

I think I am done with being super busy for a while, so should be able to Pictionary a lot better (there was just this 10 day period in the middle of the game this time, where I really couldn't find time, and I expected the game to be done by then when I first signed up).

Actually, while I was in New York not getting my board pictionary done, I was at a party where we played Telestrations (so basically our pictionary, but in person), but used Cards Against Humanity cards as the starter sentences. It was very funny, but I missed being able to take more time for pictures and use colours and things.

Have I mentioned that I <3 our pictionary games?

(Also, I didn't get chance to look at the results over the weekend, and probably shouldn't now because I'm in the office, but am very much looking forward to going through them tonight)

well I'm optimistic.

I'm also gonna start the game on Monday at the latest providing I have 5 players.  

If I have a full game, I may not run the full 9 rounds.

Good idea.

I am away from 10th to 15th December, so I cannot play unless there is a replecement that wants to cover for me those days.

Great game! Loved all the pantlessness! 

Love it, and thank you TC for drawing my absurd sentence so well :P

Thank you for being a great host BB

Well, I was cursing your name a bit (once I realized they were a bunch of Penny Dreadful characters I figured you were to blame) but it was a fun 'sentence' to draw. :D

And now I'm looking through the pictures (finally!) !!

Such wonder!

Emmit - I really love your picture in Buckwheat's thread! 

Rocksniffer - in Emmit's thread, what on earth in my picture said contaminated jizz? :stunned: :lol: 

I love how the trouser/Rocksniffer thing became gradually consensual during Koba's thread. Happy dancing trousers > scared trousers.

Lany's thread... we kept on message! :eek: :cheers: Also, hello Buckwheat! :leer:

Also, remarkably on track in Rocksniffer's thread, all things considered!

Not so much my thread though, probably for good reason... and an unlikely one for missing trousers to start in. No Harry Potter though! \o/

Turinqui-Calima's thread - yay for the Anonymous/Bear/Diwali love triangle! We are excellent at this! (shush, I know it didn't start or end that way, but it was consistent for a while in the middle)

Excellent game! Thanks BlackBear! Sorry it took me so long on the last few! :)

Archived