Pictionary XXVII - Obliviate Posts Edition! - Drawing Round Three

The BlackBear

BTW - still not able to get email notifications for any PMs (the option in notification settings is actually greyed out and unselectable - wtf? Anyone else getting this?)

Also wasn't getting any notifications for posts in this thread, but I think that might have been because some of my preferences weren't set right after the move.

Just thought I should warn in case it looked like I'd disappeared...

I used to get a notification every time somebody posted in a followed thread in the old forum, but I do not get it on this one (yes, I checked the notification settings). But then I am always here anyway. :leaving:

Yeah, I was just getting all the notification settings right so I got the right amount of emails, and now I've basically asked it to email me for every single action, and I've yet to receive an email from the new forum. :/

I'll try to remember to come here every day and check manually on this thread, but sometimes I fail to do that... I'll see if there's anything on the support bit, and try and find a solution, but in the meantime, if you need to get my attention and I take a while to reply, please get in touch by other methods! (Pebble has me on facebook, I sent my email through to BlackBear in the DM when the forum transferred over)

OK, so I'm receiving email notifications for things posted here now (it turns out that gmail is very determined to mark anything from the new forum as spam), but still don't get any notification about DMs, probably because the notification settings won't let me select that I want to be notified. But at least I've figured out some of it! (And I've mentioned the settings problem on the Help topic)

DM's?   Dreary Messages?    I wouldn't want to get E-mail about dreary messages either.

Private/Personal Messages are another matter.   Although I've selected not to get board notifications on the not_very_Private_Message_That_never_Ends.   I'm glad I can do that and still get notification on all other PM's.

Thats not e-mail notifications,  I always turn those off anyway.

ah,     well unless the upgrade has changed the name of them, they where PM's   I think its private  might be personal.

although I kept on reading DM   as well     Dungeon Master   taking me back to my roll playing games.   I remember getting notes passed backwards and forwards then was well.

I want the next round now.  :whip:     or at least some bolded names.    I want to know who to prod with my sharpened shock probes

The formatting of the OP is all fucked up and I can't edit it, so I can't add any Bolded names there. We'll get going when we get going, the forum change caused problems for some posters. So just calm down and go do something to take your mind off it

:cheers:         :smileysex:         :cheers:

So here we go:

1. Helena 32pts (4 rounds)
  2. Buckwheat 27pts (4 rounds)
  3. Lany 26pts (4 rounds)
  4. Emmit 15pts (4 rounds)
  5. Pebble 13pts (3 rounds)
  6. Turinqui Calima 11pts (4 rounds)
  7. Kobayashi Maru 9pts (4 rounds)
  8. TitanCat 9pts (4 rounds)
  9. rocksniffer 8pts (4 rounds)
  10. RhaenysB 5pts (1 Round) Not in this round

Ok you should all have a PM. We will be scoring this round after the weirdness of last round (unless it happens again of course. I will be updating this as the scoring thread as the aforementioned problems editing the OP is still ongoing.

Any (even slightly) NSFW content has been flagged. If you don't want to do the round because of it, I will find a replacement, please don't feel obliged to do anything you are uncomfortable with.

Deadline is 15.00 GMT Friday 20th

1. Helena 37pts (5 rounds)
  2. Buckwheat 35pts (5 rounds)
  3. Lany 29pts (5 rounds)
  4. Pebble 23pts (4 rounds)
  5. Emmit 21pts (5 rounds)
  6. Turinqui Calima 15pts (5 rounds)
  7. Kobayashi Maru 11pts (5 rounds)
  8. TitanCat 9pts (4 rounds)
  9. rocksniffer 9pts (5 rounds)
  10. RhaenysB 5pts (1 Round) Not in this round

Archived