Acrophilia #10 - And then there was the Queen, now younger and more beautiful

a free shadow

I have not saved anything, but I do remember that the game was in late spring, under the violet sun, with the air sounding like oak roots and smelling like white hungry falcons.

And also that it was won by Night's Queen.

And then there was Julia H. and Castellan, and fourth was Fragile Bird, and then rocksniffer, and Dolorous Gabe, and She Who Must be Obeyed, and yomi, and Ser Not Appearing with Lady Blizzardborn, I think. And then it was possibly woofless, and lil' ghost and Stonehearted Snake and Emmit.

If you remember anything like it or unlike it, you are either mistaken or not.

Well, I was somewhere in the middle, and Night's Queen won and Julia H. was pretty good, so it may be as a shadow said or quiet similar at least. Do you remember the themes?

Game 10 was titles of books/plays/etc written by/about characters.  I know cause I saved a copy of the entries I came up with for Cersei's life story. 

I will again at some point but I'm hoping I don't have to be the one to step up every other game.

Three round games aren't that difficult to host.

We could continue urging Ser  ;)

I would like to host as well. I've looked at the list of earlier themes and I have some ideas not included there. I'm certainly a novice yet, so I may need more experience as a player first (though you say it's not so difficult to be a host). Ser Not Appearing obviously has much more experience, and it's educational to see different hosting styles and scoring systems. ^_^ Anyway, count on me as a possible future host if you need one.

Well, I was somewhere in the middle, and Night's Queen won and Julia H. was pretty good, so it may be as a shadow said or quiet similar at least. Do you remember the themes?

themes??? there were themes??? :eek:

I will again at some point but I'm hoping I don't have to be the one to step up every other game.

Three round games aren't that difficult to host.

We could continue urging Ser  ;)

I would give it a go but am sure i would suck...so i must join the Ser chorus...

:smoking:

Archived