Targaryens vs Baratheons, which house do you want to be the royal house?

Stag_legion

Baratheon. You've got more than enough decent ones (including bastards and fake ones): Stannis, Shireen, Tommen, Myrcella, Gendry, Mya, Edric. Make your pick.

Whereas of Targs there's only the Terrible Hat Maker and Aegon the Unforeshadowed

But Baratheons are less arrogant and mingle more with the rest of westeros. They also don't practice incest.

But Baratheons are less arrogant and mingle more with the rest of westeros. They also don't practice incest.

You get that kind of arrogance if manage to bend 7 FREAKING KINGDOMS. It is also necessary to rule well.

Yes, but without the targaryeans would there be any baratheons?

Whats incest got to do with any of this? And the targs practised incest for a reason.

You get that kind of arrogance if manage to bend 7 FREAKING KINGDOMS. It is also necessary to rule well.

Yes, but without the targaryeans would there be any baratheons?

Whats incest got to do with any of this? And the targs practised incest for a reason.

So Targaryens are awesome simply because they happened to have an unfair advantage (dragons) and that justifies their incest and arrogance?

So I guess we should be praising stannis for using shadow assassins as well?

Robert was able to destroy the greatest warrior Targaryens could offer in a fair fight and he didn't need incest for that.

When did I defend their incest?

I said incest was just from their POV.

Yes, you have to bow to the dragons.

No, you can't compare shadow babies to dragons.

PS - This site has become very slow on a mobile

I hope the citadel comes up with a way to make the Dragons go extinct permanently. 

Archived