Your 7 LIVING kingsguard

Davosluckyfingers

1. Jamie Lannister. I want Jamie to lead, he is onto something.

2. Ser Davos Seaworthy. That guy is the epitome of loyalty. Though he might not be willing to take the white for anyone.

So far we have a criple and someone who cannot fight, so lets pick some guys who can.

3. Great Jon Umber. Again, I am not sure he would take the white for anyone, and he might not accept Jamie as a leader ...

4. Brynden "Blackfish" Tully.

5. Samwell Tarly. You need a brain in the group, right?

OK, some more fighting guys.

6. Leathers.

7. Bryenne of Tarth

8. Jorah Mormont as a backup.

9. Thormund Giantsbane as a second backup.  If he is willing, he may not though ...

Lord Commander Randyll Tarly

- The fierce Lord of Horn Hill who wields the Valyrian Steel great sword, Heartsbane.

Steelshanks Walton

- Walton has proven his mettle protecting the Warden of the North as well as the famed, helpless and colossally overrated Jaime Lannister.

Lancel Lannister

- Lancel is an obedient and conscientious young knight with a refreshing interest in continual self improvement.

Victarion Greyjoy

-  :o

Sandor Clegane

- Sandor is one of the most honest men around and he's reasonably loyal as well.

Brandon Stark 

- Brandon is arguably the most talented scout in the series and he would be delighted to accept the honor, I'm certain.

Daario Naharis

- Would pull double duty as my food taster while also being the guy I sent on suicide missions. If he dies, it's just a bonus.

But the pedophile stuff notwithstanding, Horpe and Lyn seem like they're cut from the same cloth. It seems they like killing a little bit too much than it's recommended for a KG. 

KG should be good killers. I mean they protect the king. The king is always a huge target. Rivals will try to hire other top fighters as assassins etc. Horpe is not some torturer nor does he kill in cold blood. He is a battle tested killer who is great and loves his job. Jaime has always been the same way, just like competing in tourneys as well.

Lyn likes to rape little boys as his main hobby.

Dont think thats very close to the same cloth at all but thats just me

Lord Commander Randyll Tarly

- The fierce Lord of Horn Hill who wields the Valyrian Steel great sword, Heartsbane.

Steelshanks Walton

- Walton has proven his mettle protecting the Warden of the North as well as the famed, helpless and colossally overrated Jaime Lannister.

Lancel Lannister

- Lancel is an obedient and conscientious young knight with a refreshing interest in continual self improvement.

Victarion Greyjoy

-  :o

Sandor Clegane

- Sandor is one of the most honest men around and he's reasonably loyal as well.

Brandon Stark 

- Brandon is arguably the most talented scout in the series and he would be delighted to accept the honor, I'm certain.

Daario Naharis

- Would pull double duty as my food taster while also being the guy I sent on suicide missions. If he dies, it's just a bonus.

lmfao love it.

Wish with these new boards (that have offered nothing but confusion, chaos, and lost of data) they should at least put in a "like" option. Like IGN forums, or even a thumbs up option like youtube. (dont have to put a thumbs down as an option, IGN just has the like)

anyway that was great haha

1. Lord Commander: Barristan "The Bold" Selmy - The greatest Knight of his era, possibly ever, and a complete badass all around. Hes probably the best fighter in the series, and his feats of war are nearly unmatched. He's got experience and despite his track record he's incredibly loyal.

2. Grey Worm: Quite literally the best of the best. Has training in command, but is also limitlessly loyal and follows orders without faulter. Definently one of the best fighters in the series, and sway with an army of the most elite fighting force in the series doesn't hurt either.

3. Brynden "The Blackfish" Tully: ridiculously loyal and capable in every area. A highly skilled fighter, and one of the best tacticians in the series.

4. Greatjon Umber: Incredibly loyal and a warrior even Jaime Lannister feared.

5. Aereo Hotah

6. Garlan Tyrell

7. Balon Swann

Backups: Jorah Mormont, Daario Naharis, and Loras Tyrell

• 5 months later...

Ser Brynden Tully "the Blackfish"

Ser Balon Swann

Ser Rolland Storm "the Bastard of Nightsong"

Ser Lyle Crakehall "Strongboar"

Ser Archibald Yronwood

Ser Lothor Brune "Apple-Eater"

Ser Loras Tyrell "the Night of Flowers" If he's actually in the shape he's reported to be in and near death, then he's subbed out for 

Ser Daven Lannister

Archived