BWB London Meet up - Thurs 3 Dec

I was chatting with Targh last week and we decided it was long past time we had another London meet up and I figure that rather than trying to find a date that everyone can make we'll just pick one and see who can make it. I think we are going to go ahead and meet up even if it's just me and Targh there for it, I still have a bottle of vodka that I brought back from TitanCon for him in September. But we hope some of you fine folks will be able to join us for some drinks. We haven't picked a venue yet but it will be a pub in central London someplace. Feel free to suggest a pub if you like.

Please reply to this thread if you can join us on Thursday 3 December.

Attending:

MG
Targh

December is very tight for me, lots of expenses and time limitations. That said, if I can make it, I will :)

I did have a thought that it's been almost ten years (in May) since the Big London Megameet. I know a lot of the old skool have gone off to other things, but it'd be cool if we could arrange something a bit bigger and get more people out.

Yes or no depending on whether Miss Wriggly decides to arrive on time.  Will let you know on the day if not before.

I must of had the dates well off,  I thought Miss Wriggly was due about 3 weeks ago.   I've been looking out for updates and was starting to worry.

I must of had the dates well off,  I thought Miss Wriggly was due about 3 weeks ago.   I've been looking out for updates and was starting to worry.

More likely I must have said November at some point in error for December. She's due next Wednesday (December 2nd), i.e. might turn up at any time between tomorrow and three weeks hence.  If she's late, M and I will be available next Thursday: if not, we'll be figuring out the whole nappies and feeding business and will be a bit too busy and baby-laden to make it across town.

This sounds fine to me! It's not the most exciting pub ever, but they sell a bunch of things and the location, as you say, is good.

What time are you planning to get there? What time do you think it will continue until?

I can be there from probably around 6.30. Not actually heading back to Cambridge in the evening, as I'll crash over at the boyfriend's place. :)

Eating there then? I'm pretty sure they do reasonable food?

Archived