I'm In Love With A Moron

Jace, Extat

Why would that be more acceptable? :dunno:

I agree that this thread got too serious than it was probably meant though (although I did not find the OP particularly humorous myself).

i guess i just find harshness hilarious lol considering nighty night and it's always sunny are some of my favourite comedies :P 

Well, this thread got ridiculous pretty quickly.

Ooooh.  But if he came back she would have some so cute wolf in-laws.

Lots of people hate kids.  Lots of people who have kids hate kids.  

Jace, I can count the number of smart boyfriends I've had on one hand.  The number of boyfriends I've had is named legion.   Hope this is the stupidest thing he does today at least.  :cheers:

Kid hating aside, (seriously, people? fuck...) my BoyToy isn't exactly a threat to win the Nobel Prize in science, but I've never really looked at him before and seriously thought "are you like, actually stupid?"

True lol :P 

I am guilty of introducing the whole gender argument into this thread but seriously...some of the posts were just so silly considering how obviously over the top and funny the OP is...in my opinion anyway lol 

Well, I'm glad at least one person (I know there were others, but it's been pointed out before how lazy I am and I can only carry so many multi-quotes in my womb with all 6 of these children running around...) got the spirit of it all. BF brought home a rotisserie chicken, which I think is gross. He was eating it and it was clearly raw. I made fun of him and thought you guys might think it was funny as well. He's fine, by the way. Had diarrhea from hell last night and I suspect he'll visit the toilet a few times today as well.

But I've clearly displayed that I'm really just a lazy horrible person who won't cook, is either some kind of kid-hating hipster or horrible person, and I guess I'm evil because I don't like the idea of a chicken in a bag that's been under a hotlight for god only knows how long... Yikes! Oh, and I guess I go on relationship rants because I brought up my BF doing something dumb...

if your gonna throw around the word hate  and attach it to race, religion, gender or AGE ect, things that matter I.E. not mushrooms, than be prepared to get ripped. like I said, I didnt think the OP really hates kids, but from what I see its cool these days to claim you hate kids because hating kids is the nonconformist cool thing to do

@Jace - In my earlier post when I said it was a bit jerkish to call someone an idiot for bringing you food you don't like when you left the choice up to them I had made the assumption that you'd called him an idiot in earnest, when it's just as likely you were just teasing him. I don't know the details/dynamic of your relationship and how you two talk to each other so it was a silly thing to do. I apologize for jumping to conclusions. 

if your gonna throw around the word hate  and attach it to race, religion, gender or AGE ect, things that matter I.E. not mushrooms, than be prepared to get ripped. like I said, I didnt think the OP really hates kids, but from what I see its cool these days to claim you hate kids because hating kids is the nonconformist cool thing to do

i don't think you know very meany young or trendy people lol because this doesn't ring true to me at all...

Well, this thread got ridiculous pretty quickly.

Kid hating aside, (seriously, people? fuck...) my BoyToy isn't exactly a threat to win the Nobel Prize in science, but I've never really looked at him before and seriously thought "are you like, actually stupid?"

Well, I'm glad at least one person (I know there were others, but it's been pointed out before how lazy I am and I can only carry so many multi-quotes in my womb with all 6 of these children running around...) got the spirit of it all. BF brought home a rotisserie chicken, which I think is gross. He was eating it and it was clearly raw. I made fun of him and thought you guys might think it was funny as well. He's fine, by the way. Had diarrhea from hell last night and I suspect he'll visit the toilet a few times today as well.

But I've clearly displayed that I'm really just a lazy horrible person who won't cook, is either some kind of kid-hating hipster or horrible person, and I guess I'm evil because I don't like the idea of a chicken in a bag that's been under a hotlight for god only knows how long... Yikes! Oh, and I guess I go on relationship rants because I brought up my BF doing something dumb...

lmao i thought your post was hilarious. i mean...he was eating a RAW CHICKEN without realising pahahaha but oh no people focus on you being a terrible, evil girlfriend who is depriving your poor boyfriend of kids and forcing him to get meals for you as you obviously never make food yourself lol...talk about chucking around assumptions

Archived