Market Value of collectible items

Fsmdr

I thought I might start a thread for current value/issue price of items.  Feel free to edit or move.  

Thanks to Becca for answering my question on another thread.  Any info of issue price of Lettered Rogues?.  Since I am asking, any opinion on matching number of ASOIF current value?.  The last one sold for 12 days of Christmas at Camelot for $8K (includes COK by Meisha Merlin) did not sell.  

did that matching ASOIAF for $8k include the MM editions?

rogues on ebay with remarque was listed at $799...but sold for an undisclosed amount.i believe below the list price. there are two other numbered editions going for $499 and $750 respectively.

seems the remarque would draw more of a premium being 1 of ~45 or so unique-ish copies.

did that matching ASOIAF for $8k include the MM editions?

rogues on ebay with remarque was listed at $799...but sold for an undisclosed amount.i believe below the list price. there are two other numbered editions going for $499 and $750 respectively.

seems the remarque would draw more of a premium being 1 of ~45 or so unique-ish copies.

The matching set included MM Clash. 

I believe you could purchase one of 50 remarques in the limited for an extra $249, so those limiteds were $499. That seller is on a Stephen King collectors board so he might have made a deal for a member as it was listed there too.

Archived