Mistakes/Contradictions in the books?

Magnar of Skagos

11 hours ago, Walda said:

Drogon's eyes are red (AGoT, Ch.72 Daenerys X; ADwD, Ch.50 Daenerys VIII), Viserion's (ADwD, Ch.02 Daenerys I; ADwD, Ch.68 The Dragontamer) molten gold like his namesake's crown. Matching their horns, wingbones, spinal plates and crests, consistent with the colour scheme we are given when we first see their eggs. 

In ADwD Ch.68, Quentyn notices a couple of times that Rhaegal has bronze eyes:

and Daenarys, who identified them to him, seems to confirm this is the case from her PoV too, when she makes a solitary visit to them:

Yet, in Qarth, when Quhuru Mo tells Dany that Robert Baratheon is dead, and Dany tells him that Viserys is also dead:

Given the subject of their conversation, I don't think it is really the eye colour that is wrong here, but the dragon. White Viserion is the logical choice.

Are you suggesting that Viserion is meant for Jon? You don't really believe this was anything more than a simple mistake as to Rhaegal's eye color, do you?

54 minutes ago, BricksAndSparrows said:

I read a quote from GRRM somewhere about how people can be mistaken or recall instances without perfect accuracy. He talked about how he wanted that to happen in his books.

For the sake of of realism.

If you ask me, he was just insulating himself against continuity errors, but in the end it has a nice effect.

Possibly, but the unreliable narrator is common in first-person narration. 

@Lost Melnibonean   No, my post was agnostic as to dragonriders.

I was thinking, given Dany was speaking of, and presumably recalling, Viserys and his crown of molten gold, it made sense that, beneath her gentle fingers, white Viserion stared at the stranger with eyes of molten gold.

If it was a matter of associating dragons with people, on the basis of their colours, I would associate green and bronze with Renly, white and gold with Jaime, black and red with Jon. Not that I'm supposing either Renly or Jaime has any future as a dragon rider. And as long as Dany is alive, I guess Drogon is taken.

Now you will need to explain to me why changing to the dragon with the gold eyes, rather than changing the dragon's eyes to bronze, would foreshadow Jon as a dragonrider.

[Actually, I was going to post in foreshadowing

a mountain meadow full of autumn wildflowers, blue coldsnaps and bright scarlet frostfires and stands of piper’s grass in russet and gold. (ACoK, Ch.51 Jon VI)

and ask if anyone else thinks that could be foreshadowing a blue ice-dragon joining the other three (based purely on the red/brown/gold of the other three), and maybe even the possibility of Jon on the Icedragon paired with Dany on the Firedragon (Drogon). But I decided not to, because the 'link' to dragons is only the pointed enumeration of the colours (and not even the exact colours). And it was only the strained names for the flowers, and the incongruous insertion of Jon's ruminations on the pastrol 'wonders' of the Frostfangs in the middle of his arduous and dangerous 2000ft moonlight climb up to the hostile wildlings guarding the top of the Skirling pass, that made me draw pause here at all.

The meadow is completely out of character with every other mention of the Frostfangs in the books, too,  but strikingly similar to Brienne's passing recollection of "Tarth, with its mountains and waterfalls, its high meadows and shadowed vales" (AFfC, Ch.25 Brienne V), that at least occured to her during a peaceful foot-paced afternoon ride through the dunes and marshes of Crackclaw point with Septon Meribald, rather than popping into her head after she tells Gendry to get his sword, as she prepares to confronts Rorge in the darkling rain at the Orphan Inn or something like that.

I suppose, if the meadow in the Frostfangs hadn't seemed so forced, I would never have noticed the Tarth reference, or supposed that either presaged anything, even for a second.]

@BricksAndSparrows, yes, I think some of the time, he is writing something before he has decided exactly which direction he is going to take it, or to give himself something that he can but doesn't have to give significance to in a later book. Like Arya learning to fight left-handed,  -is she naturally left-handed? Or do we discover that she was always actually right-handed so when someone lops off her swordhand, she just becomes more lethal? Or is it just going to be quietly dropped (like Maise William's attempts to do all her sword work left handed?)  And he always makes sure he has plenty of potential candidates for the three heads of the dragon, or the Perfumed Seneschal, and plenty of extraneous references to rabbits, pomegranates, pearls. Sometimes, too, he seems to come back and cover his own tracks -  like the 'Osmund' in Dance is deliberate, even if the one in Sword was a mistake. And "Dragons are neither male nor female, Barth saw the truth of that, but now one and now the other, as changeable as flame", sounds like "I've decided Balerion laid that egg...and  Ser Loras' mare/stallion - that was foreshadowing!"

Although @Lost Melnibonean has a point - GRRM is very careful about his characterisation.  Lion Paw/Lion Tooth is not a mistake, for example. And Brienne conflating Highgarden/Harrenhal is a deliberate contradiction on his part, as is the Unkiss.

8 minutes ago, Walda said:

@Lost Melnibonean   No, my post was agnostic as to dragonriders.

I was thinking, given Dany was speaking of, and presumably recalling, Viserys and his crown of molten gold, it made sense that, beneath her gentle fingers, white Viserion stared at the stranger with eyes of molten gold.

If it was a matter of associating dragons with people, on the basis of their colours, I would associate green and bronze with Renly, white and gold with Jaime, black and red with Jon. Not that I'm supposing either Renly or Jaime has any future as a dragon rider. And as long as Dany is alive, I guess Drogon is taken.

Now you will need to explain to me why changing to the dragon with the gold eyes, rather than changing the dragon's eyes to bronze, would foreshadow Jon as a dragonrider.

[Actually, I was going to post in foreshadowing

and ask if anyone else thinks that could be foreshadowing a blue ice-dragon joining the other three (based purely on the red/brown/gold of the other three), and maybe even the possibility of Jon on the Icedragon paired with Dany on the Firedragon (Drogon). But I decided not to, because the 'link' to dragons is only the pointed enumeration of the colours (and not even the exact colours). And it was only the strained names for the flowers, and the incongruous insertion of Jon's ruminations on the pastrol 'wonders' of the Frostfangs in the middle of his arduous and dangerous 2000ft moonlight climb up to the hostile wildlings guarding the top of the Skirling pass, that made me draw pause here at all.

The meadow is completely out of character with every other mention of the Frostfangs in the books, too,  but strikingly similar to Brienne's passing recollection of "Tarth, with its mountains and waterfalls, its high meadows and shadowed vales" (AFfC, Ch.25 Brienne V), that at least occured to her during a peaceful foot-paced afternoon ride through the dunes and marshes of Crackclaw point with Septon Meribald, rather than popping into her head after she tells Gendry to get his sword, as she prepares to confronts Rorge in the darkling rain at the Orphan Inn or something like that.

I suppose, if the meadow in the Frostfangs hadn't seemed so forced, I would never have noticed the Tarth reference, or supposed that either presaged anything, even for a second.]

@BricksAndSparrows, yes, I think some of the time, he is writing something before he has decided exactly which direction he is going to take it, or to give himself something that he can but doesn't have to give significance to in a later book. Like Arya learning to fight left-handed,  -is she naturally left-handed? Or do we discover that she was always actually right-handed so when someone lops off her swordhand, she just becomes more lethal? Or is it just going to be quietly dropped (like Maise William's attempts to do all her sword work left handed?)  And he always makes sure he has plenty of potential candidates for the three heads of the dragon, or the Perfumed Seneschal, and plenty of extraneous references to rabbits, pomegranates, pearls. Sometimes, too, he seems to come back and cover his own tracks -  like the 'Osmund' in Dance is deliberate, even if the one in Sword was a mistake. And "Dragons are neither male nor female, Barth saw the truth of that, but now one and now the other, as changeable as flame", sounds like "I've decided Balerion laid that egg...and  Ser Loras' mare/stallion - that was foreshadowing!"

Although @Lost Melnibonean has a point - GRRM is very careful about his characterisation.  Lion Paw/Lion Tooth is not a mistake, for example. And Brienne conflating Highgarden/Harrenhal is a deliberate contradiction on his part, as is the Unkiss.

When I was as green as summer grass, I assumed that Jon would ride Viserion because because of his association with Ghost. Of course, now I see that Tyrion and Brown Ben have a stronger association with the white dragon. 

In ADWD, when Quentyn is told that Dany laughed at him he thinks "Daenerys never laughed". But Dany did laugh when he introduced himself to her. Does Quentyn mean that he doesn't think Dany laughed at him, or did GRRM get confused with the many different versions of the story he wrote to untangle the Meereenese knot ?

• 4 weeks later...

I haven't had my printed copy at hand for a while but I've been reading a digital copy which so far hasn't "shamed itself", so I trust it when I spotted this error.

When Jon Snow treats with Tycho Nestoris, Jon mentions that some members of the NW should have passed through Braavos and Nestoris offers to inquire after them when he returns:

“No need. By now they should be safe in Oldtown.”
“Let us hope so. The narrow sea is perilous this time of year, and of late there have been troubling reports of strange ships seen amongst the Step-stones.”

A Dance with Dragons Chapter 44 - Jon IX

This time of year. Someone forgot that the year and the seasons don't run concurrently in Planetos and the time of year doesn't have much significance when it's the seasons that change the weather and seasons can last for years on end.

And is strange that they let this pass since only a few lines earlier, the same characters have this exchange:

“Cotter Pyke informs me that you came to Eastwatch with three ships. A galleas, a galley, and a cog.”
“Just so, my lord. The crossing can be perilous in this season. One ship alone may founder, where three together may aid one another. The Iron Bank is always prudent in such matters.”

A Dance with Dragons Chapter 44 - Jon IX

There were a couple right toward the beginning of AGoT.  Don't know if maybe that's due to sorting out the first book.  They were extremely obvious items that I don't feel like digging for.

One of the not so obvious, though, was that when Jamie arrived at Winterfell with Robert & the posse, he was described as wearing Lannister colors/sigils.  Wouldn't he have been dressed in his KG getup?  Did Jamie regularly wear his house's colors rather than his white cloak and I am just spacing out on that?

45 minutes ago, Aetta said:

There were a couple right toward the beginning of AGoT.  Don't know if maybe that's due to sorting out the first book.  They were extremely obvious items that I don't feel like digging for.

One of the not so obvious, though, was that when Jamie arrived at Winterfell with Robert & the posse, he was described as wearing Lannister colors/sigils.  Wouldn't he have been dressed in his KG getup?  Did Jamie regularly wear his house's colors rather than his white cloak and I am just spacing out on that?

He wore Lannister colors when he had dinner at Darry on his way to Riverrun (AFfC)

1 hour ago, Aetta said:

It's not the only time. For example, he wears black and gold on red at Hayford in Feast. 

:ninja:

Maybe I'm thinking of Darry...

I've been checking several times in aFfC, Brienne I to figure out who the septon is. Brienne, Ser Ceighton, Ser Illifer, Ser Shadrich the Mad Mouse, Hibald the merchant and his workers arrive at the inn The Stone Bridge. The innkeep talks to them about rooms and food (he has goat)

"I shall judge its goodness for myself," Hibald announced. "My men will content themselves with bread and drippings."
And so they supped. Brienne tried the goat herself, after following the innkeep up the steps, pressing some coins into his hand, and stashing her goods in the second room he showed her. She ordered goat for Ser Creighton and Ser Illifer as well, since they had shared their trout with her. The hedge knights and the septon washed down the meat with ale, but Brienne drank a cup of goat's milk. She listened to the table talk, hoping against hope that she might hear something that would help her find Sansa.
"You come from King's Landing," one of the locals said to Hibald. "Is it true that the Kingslayer's been crippled?"

But there's no mention of a septon at the inn at their arrival of the Stone Bridge, nor as part of their company. "the septon" suggests he was already introduced, mentioned or at least we should know who's the septon, but I haven't got the foggiest who he is.

Either the septon was supposed to be "the merchant" Hibald who said he'd try the goat, or he is "a septon".  I also wonder whether this was a scene with Meribald that George moved up to Brienne I, turning him into a mercahnt (HIbald), and then he forgot to edit and alter "the septon" mention. Or perhaps it was suppoosed to tbe High Sparrow and they met him at the inn originally, but then George to have Brienne meet the High Sparrow earlier that day on the road.

Anyway, for some reason I can't help check the chapter again and again the past few days to find "the septon".

On 30/11/2015 at 2:26 PM, sarah.jenice said:

I don't worry about the eye color differences since my own eyes can look green, blue or grey depending on what I'm wearing. 

I am the same: my eyes can appear, in turns, blue, green and hazel depending on how light/dark it is and what I'm wearing.

The single worst mistake in canon to my knowledge occurs in ASOS after Jaime's hand has been cut off.

When Jaime returns to Harrenhal to rescue Brienne, we get this passage:

But high above the barbican, a single banner hung limp. The black goat of Qohor, he knew. Jaime cupped his hands to shout. "You in there! Open your gates, or I'll kick them down!"

This is what is known among writers as "a horrendous fuckup."  :D

Hi there. First post. I haven't had time to read through this thread yet, let alone the others. If this question/observation has been made before, I apologize. When Jaime brings his white cloaks in for the first time near the end of ASoS, he asks them about the circumstances of his boy's death. After Ser Meryn lists the High Septon, Ser Osmund says, "There's your prisoner," only it's attributed to Ser Oswald Kettleblack. Is that just an editing error in my edition, or have any of y'all come across the same thing? 

@a_hodoring_norseman Welcome! It's a good spot, but yes, it has been spotted a couple of times before, most recently by Lord Wraith  - eleventh post on page 6 of this thread. Also, notice Oswald reappears in ADwD, Ch.33 Tyrion VIII, only this time Penny has him mixed up with Oswell of the Merling King, Ser Osmund's father. Still, keep looking, for there are more contradictions than we have here, I am sure.

@sweetsunray You have pretty much covered all the bases on this one. I think the most probable is that Hibald was a septon in an earlier incarnation, and he forgot to change his profession at the inn, perhaps because it was more fitting for Brienne to fall in with the high sparrow on the road, than to have him feast on goat and ale at the inn. The goat-eating does imply that he is one of their party. My first thought was that one of Hibald's men might have been a septon, but they got bread and dripping, so clearly not. 

At that point, the last time Pod had been sighted, he was heading round the back of a sept, and later a young septon galloped ahead on a fine palfrey.  I had been hoping it might be Pod but Pod has clearly been riding that piebald roundsey (probably the gelding that Varys gave Tyrion to ride to Shae on) from Kings Landing to the point on the Maidenpool road near Hollard Castle where Brienne confronted him (and beyond, to at least the Inn at the Crossroads).

Pod was wearing a cloak with a hood when Brienne ambushed him, but probably not a Septon's pointed hood, as Brienne would have noticed that, even from behind. Still, he seems to have been hanging around septs - when she ran into him in Duskendale he was at the corner of a sept, as well. But the guy chowing down on goat at the inn was clearly not Pod, and never meant to be Pod. Although the boy who stabled Brienne's horse might be Pod, too tongue-tied to finish his thought that he might join her in her quest to find Sansa. Although the stable boy blushed, but didn't stammer.

There are a lot of people that ride palfreys (Cersei,Jaime, Renly, Stannis, Lord Commander Snow. Joffrey and Ser Arys both ride tall grey ones, Tyrek Lannisters was eventually recovered after the riot, and the Freys keep losing them - Petyr Pimple was last seen riding one, as was Merrett, and Ser Jared, Symond, Rhaegar Frey, Cleos Frey, Ser Ryman Frey) Craven, the horse Arya sold to the horsey lady near Maidenpool, was most likely lost by the Freys too. So when I see a Septon on a palfrey, I wonder who he is to be riding from Maidenpool on such a fine horse in such a hurry.

There were also two merchants on palfreys ahead of Pod at the gates of Duskendale. But prosperous merchants on palfreys at the gates of a re-opened and busy port like Duskendale are not such an anomaly as the young septon she passes at Rosby, galloping on a palfrey towards Kings Landing ahead of the High Sparrow's procession and his barrow of Holy bones from the sept between Maidenpool and Duskendale, heading for Baelor's sept.

5 minutes ago, Walda said:

I think the most probable is that Hibald was a septon in an earlier incarnation, and he forgot to change his profession at the inn, perhaps because it was more fitting for Brienne to fall in with the high sparrow on the road, than to have him feast on goat and ale at the inn. The goat-eating does imply that he is one of their party. My first thought was that one of Hibald's men might have been a septon, but they got bread and dripping, so clearly not. 

My thoughts exactly. Possibly she just traveled in the company of Ser Creighton and Illifer to the Old Stone Bridge, and then meets the High Sparrow and Shadrich (hired by nobody) at the inn. They all just happen to meet there. But that makes the road part uneventful, and too much conversation between several characters happening in one and the same location. So, imo he then moved the meeting with the High Sparrow to the road and Shadrich as well, but doing something - guarding the merchant Hibald. Hibald takes the High Sparrow's place in eating goat... except he forgot to edit the profession. It should read "the merchant" instead of "the septon" imo.

Palfreys are the expensive riding horses (nearly as expensive as a destrier IIRC), but used particularly for comfortable riding, as they have a swinging gait. Instead of cantering they have this smooth fast step, I believe. Well, the septon on  his palfrey rides past between Rosby and Duskendale, but it's not clear which direction he's going, towards Duskendale or towards Rosby. Since he's galopping though he must be near his destination. I think he's a septon riding for Rosby (with our infamous "ward" there and not long after a rich old woman with no sigil mentioned in a horse litter and personal guard escort, definitely in the direction of Rosby). Maybe that septon was part of the old woman's retinue and rode ahead?

Pod definitely does not drive a palfrey, but the rounsey (common horse, not specifically trained for anything). He appears in Rosby, but vanishes behind the sept. Ser Creighton saw "some farm boy on a piebald (large spots) horse" ride by during his watch. That's Pod. Brienne held first watch, Illifer had the watch after her, so Creighton had the third watch. (Although I suspect that he fell asleep at some point, dreamed the 6 men with scythes) and Illifer took the watch again, since Illifer is already busy cutting up squirrel, while Creighton is doing his first urgent business of the day. They meet the Sparrows, merchant Hibald and Shadrich and get to the Old Stone Bridge. When she arrives at Duskendale, it's a morning, since the city gate is not open yet (and she probably reached it by driving all night). Pod's on the piebald rounsey far behind her in line. Then she runs into him in a Duskendale dead-end alley. And finally she sees him ride by when she's at the ruins of House Hollard, deciding to catch him. So, there's only one time that Pod is seen at a sept.

On 08/10/2016 at 2:37 AM, sweetsunray said:

Then she runs into him in a Duskendale dead-end alley

No, she goes down the dead end alley, gets directed back up and told to 'turn left at the Sept on the corner'

It is when she is turning that corner that she runs into Pod, who is more likely following her down the alley than stepping out of the Sept, but still, they meet at the Sept, not the other end of the alley.

And while the context of the chapter makes it clear that the septon on the palfrey isn't Pod on a roundsey, the difference between a palfrey and a rouncey is not clear-cut. A rouncey is just an all-rounder horse (presume roundsey is GRRM's preferred variant spelling) there is nothing that prevents it being a piebald gelding, any more than a palfrey is restricted by gender or colour or breed (well, partly restricted by breed - draft horses, destriers and garrons were not destined to become palfreys, because the former are too large and heavy for the desired gait, and the latter too small in the legs).

But a rouncey can become a palfrey in the eyes of the beholder, all it needs is to be in good condition, with an easy ambling gait, and observed being ridden along the road. And a palfrey can become a roundsey, if it is used as a pack horse, battle steed, hunter, and put to a cart or plow, in addition to being ridden on the road. Pod's rouncey is not the kind of horse that could be taken for a palfrey - although it might be taken for a hack, a nag, or a jade, and the old piebald gelding fits the bill, too, because Pod, the Imp's squire, might find it difficult to leave the Red Keep on one of its horses (assuming he had one to take) ...especially after Tyrion was found to be missing. Pod tells Brienne “but he left me.”, which suggests that Pod had learnt of Tyrion's escape before he left Kings Landing. Jaime mentions to Brienne that Varys has sent fishing boats to spy on Stannis, which hints that his rescue of Tyrion had happened in the early hours of the day he sent Brienne on her quest. Ser Shadrick mentions Varys had offered gold for Sansa - although that might have been offered at any time after the Purple Wedding. I'm guessing Varys got Pod from the Red Keep, and gave him the horse to get out of Kings Landing. And probably the notion of finding Sansa, as a cover for the boy, knowing that anyone who asked him his business would already have heard the same tale from a dozen hedge-knights and sell-swords before, and be more likely to mistake the boy for one of them. But maybe Pod dreamed his quest up for himself.

I don't think Ser Creighton dreamed up the rough men with scythes and cudgels - they sound like sparrows, flocking to the High Sparrow - we see some with him, and Ser Balman sees some later, when he and Falyse head back to Kings Landing to visit Cersei.

We encountered ruffians on the road as well. Filthy, unkempt creatures, with leather shields and axes. Some had stars sewn on their jerkins, sacred stars of seven points, but they had an evil look about them all the same (AFfC, Ch.24 Cersei V)

Although it is unlikely they would do anything worse than share a fire with Ser Crighton if he looked more seemly .

I guess my reason for suspecting the galloping septon on the fine horse was heading to Kings Landing is, because the Most Devout are choosing the High Septon there, at that time. If he didn't have a sense of urgency when he started out, the appearance of the High Sparrow heading from Maidenpool to Kings Landing would be just the thing to spur the more affluent clergy into settling on a High Septon before he and his sparrows turned up. Although it seems to me that the septs we know of around Crack-claw point are not especially worldly, not the kind of places that would ordinarily have palfreys to hand, or purchase them. And Duskendale has recently been sacked, is only rebuilding. So the affluent-looking septon is probably from the Rosby area, and the horse is going to be half-dead by the time he gets to Kings Landing.

On 08/10/2016 at 2:37 AM, sweetsunray said:

a rich old woman with no sigil mentioned in a horse litter and personal guard escort

I had forgotten that Bronn left Kings Landing for Stokeworth the day before Tyrion's trial, and married Lollys on the second day of Tyrion's trial. That he was visiting Tyrion in the morning, and having dinner at Stokeworth in the evening, gives me hope the Septon's palfrey will survive the trip to Kings Landing. Come to think about it, Brienne seems to have set out from Kings Landing and made it well past Rosby, going at a fair pace but without making unreasonable demands of her horse.

The lady in the litter might be Tanda with her hip newly shattered. Or not shattered, Brienne must have seen her to know she was old, and she didn't seem to notice her being in any pain, the lady apparently had no difficulty answering her enquiry. And there are not that many old ladies in the area who could afford or feel the need to trouble themselves with an armed escort. Lady Tanda's entire household guard was about half a dozen when she was at Kings Landing, so maybe she and her men are escaping Bronn and his (Although, it seems to me Balman has more interest in cutting Tanda's saddle girth - Bronn's interest is in having Tanda survive Falyse. If Tanda has a broken hip, she also has Frenken. Only Qyburn is better at keeping patients alive.)

Getting back to the thread topic, though:

Beg pardon for disturbing you, Your Grace,” the guardsman said, “but Lady Stokeworth is below, begging audience.”(AFfC, Ch.32 Cersei VII)

Falyse is Lady Byrch

• 3 months later...

Sansa on Ellaria's children in Storm of Swords:

As they were crossing the yard, Prince Oberyn of Dorne fell in beside them, his black-haired paramour on his arm. Sansa glanced at the woman curiously. She was baseborn and unwed, and had borne two bastard daughters for the prince, but she did not fear to look even the queen in the eye. (ASoS, Ch.59 Sansa IV)

It isn't until Feast for Crows we learn unambigously:

I have four daughters, I remind you. Your sisters. My Elia is fourteen, almost a woman. Obella is twelve, on the brink of maidenhood. They worship you, as Dorea and Loreza worship them.(AFfC, Ch.40 The Princess In The Tower)

Sansa isn't the only one who is confused:

Oberyn Martell? The man’s infamous, and not just for poisoning his sword. He has more bastards than Robert, and beds with boys as well. (ASoS, Ch.62 Jaime VII

We don't know how many bastards Jaime thinks Robert has. There are contradictory reports on their number, too:

Catelyn armored her heart against the mute appeal in her husband’s eyes. “They say your friend Robert has fathered a dozen bastards himself.” (AGoT, Ch.06 Catelyn II)

Robert’s bastards? What of them?”

He fathered eight, to the best of my knowing,” Varys said as he wrestled with the saddle.(ACoK, Ch.15 Tyrion III)

Will the king and I have children?” she asked.

Oh, aye. Six-and-ten for him, and three for you.”(AFfC, Ch.39 Cersei IX)

• 2 months later...

I have a dry red from the Arbor, crisp and delectable. Please, let me give you a cask.

He filled two thimble-sized tasting cups, pouring so deftly he did not spill a drop.

Ser Jorah lifted a cup and sniffed at the wine, frowning.

Sweet, isn’t it?” the wineseller said, smiling. “Can you smell the fruit, ser? The perfume of the Arbor.”(AGoT, Ch.54 Daenerys VI)

Archived