Mellow drama, unleash insane megalomaniac, v. 2

Count Balerion

On 2/5/2017 at 4:29 PM, Count Balerion said:

Meanwhile, a paper aeroplane hit TJ in the head. On it was a message that read: "Don't buy that transformation. It's probably only glamour, and not even particularly GOOD glamour."

(What transformation?)

On 2/8/2017 at 7:48 AM, Batbob45 said:

TJ said  "I seen worse example of glamour " on his microphone while wearing disco clothes on his body,  3d glasses  on his face , and a Chef hat on his head. He was also wearing bear slippers while doing the robot. 

Please don't use my character. Count Balerion and TJ are reserved for Count Balerion and myself respectively. You can create your own character(s) and would likely get more enjoyment out of doing so.

That aside, welcome to the madness. I hope you like rambling and difficult-to-follow plotlines.

13 hours ago, TimJames said:

(What transformation?)

[Oh, the bit where Count B supposedly turned into a 147-foot ... I forget what. Wait, I found it:

" And he immediately transformed into a showrunner-seaworm demon undead hybrid that was 147 metres high, and brandished an enormous flaming torture-stick (sponsored by Matel(R)). "]

22 hours ago, Count Balerion said:

[Oh, the bit where Count B supposedly turned into a 147-foot ... I forget what. Wait, I found it:

" And he immediately transformed into a showrunner-seaworm demon undead hybrid that was 147 metres high, and brandished an enormous flaming torture-stick (sponsored by Matel(R)). "]

Tim James was pleased that this was a glamour; that would make it even easier to slay his foe on the field of battle.

Tim James: *brandishing Light Maid* "I will send you back to The Seven Hells!"

CB immediately transformed into the Westerosi Metropolitan Area Transit Authority, and GRRM's books all fainted while waiting for the bus. Oh noes!

"NOOOOOO!!!!!! NOT PUBLIC TRANSIT!!!!!!! I CAN'T TAKE IT!!!!!!! AAAAAAAAAaAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!" screamed the audience, and died.(*) No wonder WOW is taking so long to get finished.

But surely TJ won't be daunted by that?

(*) Temporarily.

On 2/17/2017 at 11:02 AM, Count Balerion said:

CB immediately transformed into the Westerosi Metropolitan Area Transit Authority, and GRRM's books all fainted while waiting for the bus. Oh noes!

"NOOOOOO!!!!!! NOT PUBLIC TRANSIT!!!!!!! I CAN'T TAKE IT!!!!!!! AAAAAAAAAaAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!" screamed the audience, and died.(*) No wonder WOW is taking so long to get finished.

But surely TJ won't be daunted by that?

(*) Temporarily.

Well we wait for you to fill this in with a more permanent thing, let is contend ourselves with a fun fact.

DID YOU KNOW that Robert Baratheon has a bit of Codd ancestry in him? That's where he inherited the "Though All Men Do Despise Us!" gene from, causing so many to talk about him as though he had fangs and glowing red eyes. 

Citations:

https://libraryofbabel.info/

OK; the Count, not knowing that TJ's sword had been blessed in the Seven Heavens, laughed and laughed, because he knew that, glamour aside, he was still the Drowned God!

So he took a copy of AGOT, stuck it into a deadly compound of wildfire and basilisk venom, and hurled it at TJ, screaming "DIE! DIE!!!!!! DIE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! DIE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

Oh, and he had a sea cucumber attack from behind, because that was the kind of treacherous thing he did.

Although ... perhaps the Count *was* afraid, deep down inside. Or perhaps he was cooking up a new and even more dastardly plan for world conquest, now that being a Drowned God was getting messy ...

**^^^&*((((

Weird things seemed to be happening in Daenerys's scenes lately. Joey lunged at her with a dagger; but the dagger wasn't a prop, it was real! A CGI dragon was replaced with a robot one ... which started breathing real fire at her! And what was with these trap doors that suddenly opened at her feet, or these weights that narrowly missed landing on her head and crushing her to death? Or when she had a nude bathing scene, and suddenly a school of piranhas turned up? Then there was the feast where she suddenly felt ill ... It was a good thing she'd had such a tough life hanging out in Somali refugee camps and whatnot.

Emilia Clarke: "If I didn't know better, I'd think someone wanted me dead."

Narrator: "It's weird. I don't recall the machine gun scene coming up at all."

• 1 month later...
On 2/20/2017 at 3:43 PM, Count Balerion said:

OK; the Count, not knowing that TJ's sword had been blessed in the Seven Heavens, laughed and laughed, because he knew that, glamour aside, he was still the Drowned God!

So he took a copy of AGOT, stuck it into a deadly compound of wildfire and basilisk venom, and hurled it at TJ, screaming "DIE! DIE!!!!!! DIE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! DIE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

Oh, and he had a sea cucumber attack from behind, because that was the kind of treacherous thing he did.

Although ... perhaps the Count *was* afraid, deep down inside. Or perhaps he was cooking up a new and even more dastardly plan for world conquest, now that being a Drowned God was getting messy ...

**^^^&*((((

Weird things seemed to be happening in Daenerys's scenes lately. Joey lunged at her with a dagger; but the dagger wasn't a prop, it was real! A CGI dragon was replaced with a robot one ... which started breathing real fire at her! And what was with these trap doors that suddenly opened at her feet, or these weights that narrowly missed landing on her head and crushing her to death? Or when she had a nude bathing scene, and suddenly a school of piranhas turned up? Then there was the feast where she suddenly felt ill ... It was a good thing she'd had such a tough life hanging out in Somali refugee camps and whatnot.

Emilia Clarke: "If I didn't know better, I'd think someone wanted me dead."

Narrator: "It's weird. I don't recall the machine gun scene coming up at all."

Fortunately for the Count, he was about to receive a gift to help him in this fight to the death. An old man in black and white robes arrived and presented Count Balerion with a sword made of ice and glowing with purple flames.

Kindly Man: "God of Death, I bring you this sword made of Other-Steel. It will help you in your fight."

This was gearing up to be a fight to the death. Of course even if evil was defeated once and forever, prequels were still a possibility.

"Ooooooh, God of Death! I *like* it! Why iddn't *I* think of that?" mused the Count. "I AM THE GOD OF DEATH!!!!!!!!!! I AM
DEATH!!!!!!!!!!!! TREMBLE BEFORE ME, MINION!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

And the sword sprouted fangs and bat wings and antennae and grew to be ten feet long and had grabbing tentacles and oozed poison and had a Trump hairdo. It struck TJ's blade and began to wrap its tentacles around it and it stank. "Sword, I name thee Death!" cried the Count. The Count wasn't very imaginative. "WITH THEE I SHALL BLOT OUT BEING!!!@@!!!!!!!!!"

But was even Death a match for a sword bestowed by the Seven in person? And indeed, the more terrifying the Count became, the brighter TJ's sword seemed to shine. And just then, a flashlight landed on his head, labelled "from Weyrde".
$#@@#$$

Meanwhile, Ramsay was closing in on Mya Stone, panting with lust!!!
##$$%%$##

The radioactive spider bite had been meant to kill Emilia Clarke, but instead it gave her superpowers! So the showrunners were thwarted AGAIN in their evil designs.

• 2 months later...
On 4/7/2017 at 3:29 PM, Count Balerion said:

"Ooooooh, God of Death! I *like* it! Why iddn't *I* think of that?" mused the Count. "I AM THE GOD OF DEATH!!!!!!!!!! I AM
DEATH!!!!!!!!!!!! TREMBLE BEFORE ME, MINION!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

And the sword sprouted fangs and bat wings and antennae and grew to be ten feet long and had grabbing tentacles and oozed poison and had a Trump hairdo. It struck TJ's blade and began to wrap its tentacles around it and it stank. "Sword, I name thee Death!" cried the Count. The Count wasn't very imaginative. "WITH THEE I SHALL BLOT OUT BEING!!!@@!!!!!!!!!"

But was even Death a match for a sword bestowed by the Seven in person? And indeed, the more terrifying the Count became, the brighter TJ's sword seemed to shine. And just then, a flashlight landed on his head, labelled "from Weyrde".
$#@@#$$

Meanwhile, Ramsay was closing in on Mya Stone, panting with lust!!!
##$$%%$##

The radioactive spider bite had been meant to kill Emilia Clarke, but instead it gave her superpowers! So the showrunners were thwarted AGAIN in their evil designs.

(Wanna finish it up? If so should we have good win?)

[Good idea. I was working on a finale post and hope have it ready on the weekend. It was mainly after the fight, although it also had a space battle. Half a moment; I'll PM what I got so far. We can always do a sequel or prequel later if we get time/inspiration.]

Archived