How will Euron die?

Floki of the Ironborn

Personally I'm going to bet that Aeron will be the one to bring about Euron's death if not actually kill him personally.

First off, no Ironborn who goes against the Drowned God lasts long. Somehow they all go down whether it's due to forces from within or from without.

Second, Aeron has been set up as a victim who can't even be in the same room as his brother without suffering from PTSD. And now he's in hiding while his followers are being massacred by Euron. I think he, like Asha, will be instrumental in destroying Euron rather than someone like Aegon or even the Hightowers.

Don't know how he's gonna die, but I have an idea where:

"I am the storm, my lord. The first and the last"

If only there was a castle where storms come to die, or end...

Great quote, and fitting given his parallels. Though much like Euron it is a lie. Euron fancies himself many things and claims to do things that arre doubtful.

"Perhaps we can fly. All of us. How will we ever know unless we leap from some tall tower? No man ever truly knows what he can do unless he dares to leap."

It does have a tall tower, but the why remains the mystery. It's interesting in that a blue eyed King at Storms end in not unusual. And leaping from a tower in this series would hardly be described as original, so there is that. But is he the storm, you have the Stormborn a princess associated with Storms who he is rather interested in and of course another Blue eyed king who parallels though he is hardly his match. The Knight's King is the true storm. The Night's King is also a blue eyed Crow, after all he was the Lord Commander of the Watch, a crow. Then you have that strange parallel to another Lord Commander of the Watch, though his eye is red the opposite of Euron, though he too is a crow or rather a Raven and Euron's sigil seems to nod to this with it's one red eye. But tell me why do you think Martin chose to place a black crown above that eye, what might that be indicating? The Red eye is strange enough for a man famed for his one blue eye.

No I think he is only a poor facsimile to the true storm, as the Warlocks and Undying were a lesser facsimile to the Others and the Wights. He is a lie. When you are a known liar, and associate yourself with the Enemies of Danerys and try to take her Dragons only one outcome is likely.

mother of dragons . . . child of storm

mother of dragons, daughter of death

mother of dragons, slayer of lies

None of that equals please send your idiot brother to try and claim me and steal my dragons. Though Euron is an idiot so full steam ahead.

Going back to Storm's End I do believe it is affiliated with a daughter of Storm, though I doubt that any gods were involved the matter. It has also been associated with the Children of the Forrest and Bran the builder, and of course blue eyed kings. Never been able to fully piece together Storm's End, though I wonder if Elenei found her roots in the Vale and Iron Islands, God of the sky, God of the Sea. But that would have to be an Arryn to get that sort of sigil. And the Arryn's showed up with the Andels, and their fancy round towers. It's also funny that while Storm's End speaks of stopping Storms, the Lords of the Storm Lands associate themselves with Storms, embracing them.

Winds of Winter seems like it is going to have a lot going on with fleets and such, Martin has moved so many ships into position, I expect a lot of stuff at sea. Braavos is more than likely to begin moving, we know the Iron Born are on the go, Vick and the Iron fleet are already locked in for an early battle, Volantis has sent a fleet, the Redwyne fleet should see action, there are rumors of a new Corsair King, The Manderly fleet is not introduced for no reason, Davos is on the move, we just saw the Gold company make a journey, and if you are going to move large fleets, you are going to want a lot of wind. Like the Cinnamon Wind, which is also on the move to the above mentioned child of storms, who also will probably be needing a large fleet at some point.

I do have to admit Euron meeting Aegon would make for some interesting moments:

Euron: Fear not lesser Targaryen tis I Euron intergalactic king of everything, and your aunts future husband. I have to help you in you dire need to so th...

FAegon: But I am my aunts future Husband.

Euron: Oh... Fear not lesser Targaryen for it is I Euron Crowseye your aunts one true love and I am here to kill you and end you pathetic existence. You fake lying little shit.

FAegon: says the pot to the kettle.

Euron: Ok there are like three Dragons so we can each totally have one, it will be epic and I will be King.

FAegon: But I am  suppose to be king.

Euron: Seriously what is your damage, do you really hace to try and to steal everything I want? God you suck, I bet no matter what I say you are going to be all like boo fucking hoo that's mine. I want the Dragons.

FAegon: But I am a Targaryen by right the Dragons should be mine and the Crown and Daenerys.

Euron: Your suckage meter just keeps shooting up. You know your fake right, JonCon knows it but won't admit it and he works for Varys and Varys is totally lying about you and your a puppet.

FAegon: No I am the son of Rhaegar, I know it JonCon told me so, tell him Jon.

JonCon: So it's like this I was in love with Rhaegar, and now I am dying of Greyscale and you are really nothing like him but I couldn't let go before, but now I am dying and really you do kind of suck, and keep kicking shit over, and god you are annoying. So yeah you are pretty much nothing more than a sock puppet and Varys has his hand buried deep up your ass.

Euron: Hahahaha, that's right everything is turning up Euron, what's got two thumbs one blue eye and smells like a king.

JonCon: You sent you idiot brother who hates you to handle a really important plan even though we all know you planned to have him killed. You have one black eye and one blue eye, you smell like shit, and you're filler until the real deal arrives.

Euron: Vic might make it work. he isn't that dumb is he.

JonCon: He is an idiot which appears to run in your family. Oh and Tyrion is there so you are fucked.

Euron: Have three Warlocks.

JonCon: Didn't little baby Drogon wipe his ass with the Undying?

Euron: Yeah but...

JonCon: Have you seen Drogon recently?

Euron: Nope but...

JonCon: You have basically been positioned between the Night's King and a giant army of undead, the Mother of Dragons and her army oh and she is getting the Dothraki, and a Being known as Bloodraven who is a super powered astral entity. And you think you and Vic are going to get it done. The Monkeys were making fun of how stupid he is. Just wait till the demon monkey meets him. Poor dumb bastard. You understand your so called future bride, sacked 2 cities and stuck 163 poles up 163 slavers asses, she doesn't like slavery, your a slaver.

Euron: I could change, you don't need to judge.

JonCon: You ever seen a pogo stick? I want you to get used to imagery, because you my friend are about to become the worlds first human pogo stick.

Euron: But I don't want to be a pogo.

JonCon: Probably should of thought of that before... Well it's not your fault your family is full of idiots, nice knowing ba bye. I am coming Rhaegar at long last we will be together forever and no more icky girls to get in the wa... Sup Lyanna, they stabbed your kid deal with it.

It would be good, if Aeron got to kill Euron, but since the spot of "victim-brother-takes-finally-revenge" is probably taken by the Hound, I doubt that. Somehow, when I think of Euron's death, I just see one of the Dragons he's trying to steal/control eating/grilling him.

But, well, it will most probably be sth we won't anticipate

he dreamed of driving a mailed fist into Euron's smiling face, until the flesh split and his bad blood ran red and free.

Victarion

He's going to get himself killed by his brothers and brother-in-law, you don't piss off that many important people without them turning on you.

I hope Victarion gets a chance to beat the life out of him with his bare hands 

Euron won't die. I have no evidence or theory, but I feel he will be still alive by the end of a Dream of spring.

:agree:

I always see the Ironmen more as a pain in the arse more than a real threat, they have some great characters and i like them but really all they have really done is attack the North when their army marched south and the same with the Reach, they are great fighters but they are too few, a third/half of the IronFleet has gone with Vicky, Euron has declared Lords of the Shield islands and intends on scattering his Iron Men all over the Reach calling them Lords and he is smart enough to know they have no chance in hell of holding these positions.

I think he has another plan and is just sowing Chaos and gathering wealth and is planning on ditching the Ironborn.

So i think he will definitely survive until Dream of Spring but if he dies at all it will be Asha, Vicky or Aeron killing him in retaliation or maybe a dragon..

Archived