PICTIONARY 29? - You better watch out, Creepy Santa puts late players on the naughtly list

Pebble thats Stubby

Welcome to Pictionary 29  (I think)

You have 48 hours to describe,  but please attempt to complete within 24hrs by 1:35am Friday UK time

Deadline is  Sunday 16:40 UK  time..

Thank you very much to BB who hosted the wonderful Bottomless Harry Potter filled game.  A special thanks goes to him for making the game work over 2 versions of the board.

There is no theme, unless you are stuck and want to take inspiration form the coming seasonal celebrations.  

However please try to keep your pictures and sentences clean.  Yes that includes you Rocksniffer.  Implied smut is better than showing full frontal with all its glory.   Pictures that don't meet a suitable standard for teenage family viewing will either be sent back or edited and censored by me.  (If I censor any picture I will make it clear and obvious)

Please only sign up to this game if you will have time to play,  although sentence rounds can last for 48 hours and Picture rounds for 72 hours, please aim to get your submission in 24 hours early.  This is because Christmas is fast approaching and many people will be busy then (and getting busier the closer we get)

If you can't commit to a full game please feel free to sign up as a replacement.

Please send me your starting sentences via PM   Entitled Username - Pictionary  (please include a contact E-mail, just encase the board goes wonky again)

If I have 5 players and sentences I will start round 2 no later than Monday 7th December.  If I have 9 players before then well obviously I'll start earlier.

The Players

Helena   

BlackBear

Lany

Adorable Emmit

TitanKat

Rocksniffer

Bex / Buckwheat

I will sort the medal table out after Rocksniffer send the drawing due to the time bonus he has)

Replacement

Star Medal Table

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1HEp1M7qTDl1RcneA-GhJDeK6Y1yNxiWkrJcZGI-JURk/pubhtml?gid=372522266&single=true

That thread title :lol: Sign me up, will think of a suitable sentence.

eta; I think there is still a strong likelihood we could lose our recent content so forewarning to keep things backed up somewhere Pebs. And to everyone else, I would make sure you have a copy of your pictures saved somewhere in case they are lost before Pebs sees them.

A replacement for now, can be upgraded if somebody is found to cover a few rounds.

And it is the 28th game, seeing how the last one seems to have been 27. ETA: No, I recounted and it is actually 29th. Still wrong title. Stupid board upgrade deleting old stuff.

Love the title. ;)

<snip>

However please try to keep your pictures and sentences clean.  Yes that includes you Rocksniffer.  Implied smut is better than showing full frontal with all its glory.   Pictures that don't meet a suitable standard for teenage family viewing will either be sent back or edited and censored by me.  (If I censor any picture I will make it clear and obvious)

<snip>

i hear and obey... sometimes... :devil:

boring sentence sent...

:smoking: 

well I'm hoping for a couple more players,  really fantastically nice if we can get 9.   

7 will be good.    but I can play a short game with the wonderful people allready signed up. and I will be starting on Monday at the latest.   

If you want it to start sooner then recruit more players.

Archived