Upcoming Cover Art VII

AncalagonTheBlack

Wow.  That's a beautiful/awesome cover for The Book of Swords.  Maybe the best yet of the Dozois/Martin collaborations (granted, Martin didn't edit this one, but I still consider it part of the same "series").  

Edit- Where did you find the cover posted?  I don't see it up on Amazon.com yet.

9 hours ago, Jussi said:

Cool.  Thanks.

Also.  Not sure if/how to best link to it, but I noticed on Amazon the other day that the covers are posted for the 3 volume collection of K.J. Parker's The Two of Swords.  I recall a cover being shown in a Gollancz catalog but I think this version is the completed one.

• 2 weeks later...

Quillifer by Walter Jon Williams
Dark Deeds by Mike Brooks
Under the Pendulum Sun by Jeannette Ng
The City of Brass by S A. Chakraborty
Reincarnation Blues by Michael Poore
The Infernal Battalion by Django Wexler
The Land You Never Leave by Angus Watson

The Lost Plot by Genevieve Cogman (U.S. cover)

An Excess Male by Maggie Shen King
Breach of Containment by Elizabeth Bonesteel
Blood and Tempest by Jon Skovron

Halls of Law By V. M. Escalada
The Throne of Amenkor Trilogy by Joshua Palmatier

• 4 weeks later...
3 hours ago, AncalagonTheBlack said:

Awful indeed.It's a mess of a cover.WTF is that weird looking red bird doing there? what kind of bird is that? :blink:

It's a cardinal... as to why it's there, well that's obviously because Kvothe has red hair.

I joke, but it has been 10 years since I read the book, so maybe I'm forgetting the presence of a cardinal in it.

2 hours ago, Darth Richard II said:

Why does it seem to have an Asian influenced font? 

That font is ridiculous.  I hadn't even noticed as I was too focused on the absurdity of the artwork.

7 hours ago, RedEyedGhost said:

It's a cardinal... as to why it's there, well that's obviously because Kvothe has red hair.

I joke, but it has been 10 years since I read the book, so maybe I'm forgetting the presence of a cardinal in it.

That font is ridiculous.  I hadn't even noticed as I was too focused on the absurdity of the artwork.

on wiki: "robust, seed-eating birds with strong bills"

hmm..i don't see the significance...why not a red parrot or something? :P

Archived