Alia of the knife

Into the Badlands, Thoughts?

3.01 Enter the Phoenix
Great opening fight in the season premiere.

Spoiler

Maybe I'm just inobservant, but I noticed for the first time that the always amazing Widow was making all her moves against Nathaniel in high heels. Imagine how spectacular she would be in sneakers.
I was a relief to learn that the source of baby Henry's fever is The Gift. I'm assuming this condition will require no additional medical help, but it's going to bring him of a lot of unwanted attention.
The arrival of Pilgrim and his followers in the Badlands really showcased what The Gift can do for a pair of young trained warriors. Pilgrim has a compass like Bajie's, which makes me think that this group came from Azra response to Bajie's radioed message.
Conditions in Azra must not be as utopian as fabled if the Azrians believe they can improve their lot by migrating to the Badlands.

10 hours ago, Holy Sith! said:

3.01 Enter the Phoenix
Great opening fight in the season premiere.

Hide contents

Maybe I'm just inobservant, but I noticed for the first time that the always amazing Widow was making all her moves against Nathaniel in high heels. Imagine how spectacular she would be in sneakers.
I was a relief to learn that the source of baby Henry's fever is The Gift. I'm assuming this condition will require no additional medical help, but it's going to bring him of a lot of unwanted attention.
The arrival of Pilgrim and his followers in the Badlands really showcased what The Gift can do for a pair of young trained warriors. Pilgrim has a compass like Bajie's, which makes me think that this group came from Azra response to Bajie's radioed message.
Conditions in Azra must not be as utopian as fabled if the Azrians believe they can improve their lot by migrating to the Badlands.

Widow has always worn those. It's kind of nuts.

3.02 Moon Rises, Raven Seeks
Hard-to-watch ending scene

Spoiler

Being hoisted to the rafters by a pair of meat hooks in the back strikes me as an unnecessarily painful path to Visionville.

On the positive side, Moon's new steampunk hand presented by the Widow is totally badass. The replacement is a real upgrade from the original. Instead of seeking revenge, Moon should thank Sunny for his appendage removal service.

This season definitely has a Steampunk feel to it...  damn this show is fun.... Moon Vs Sunny will be epic...