ASOIAF Theory Poll, VOTING, Part 1 (Identity and Conspiracies)

BryndenBFish

LINK TO THE VOTING PAGE.

Intro

Welcome back to the now 4-site cross-fandom 2015 ASOIAF Theory Survey! Today, we start the actual damn poll. Thank you for bearing with all the resource posts, but now that they're there (and by God, use them if you need to!), we can start VOTING

Vote or Die

Today's vote will be part 1 on identities and conspiracies. HERE'S THE LINK TO THE VOTING PAGE. If you are unfamiliar with the theories presented, please consult one of the theory resource posts below.

Schedule

Here's the schedule

DateEvent
10/21/2015Theory Hub
10/27/2015Identity Theories
11/3/2015Conspiracy Theories Resource
11/10/2015Known Plot Points Theory Resource
12/6/2015History/Future Events Theory Resource
12/15/2015Voting Block 1 (Identity, Conspiracies)
12/22/2015Voting Block 2 (Plot Points, ASOIAF History, ASOIAF Future)
12/29/2015Voting Reminder
12/31/2015Voting Closes
1/4/2016Results Released (This could be multi-part)

Conclusion

If you missed it thrice above, HERE'S THE LINK TO THE VOTING PAGE. I'm looking forward to what you all will say about the theories therein.

Glad you all enjoyed it so far! This will be the first of two parts as next week I'll have the second iteration of polls running here (and on 4 other sites too!) Next time will be plot points, history and future events -- so if you don't see a theory here, wait a week and if you don't see it then, all complaints are valid. :)

The parentage of Jon is missing a lot of options with no write-in available.  I think he's the child of Howland Reed and Lyanna, but there's also a strong theory that he's the child of Benjen and Lyanna, neither is available as an option.

The parentage of Jon is missing a lot of options with no write-in available.  I think he's the child of Howland Reed and Lyanna, but there's also a strong theory that he's the child of Benjen and Lyanna, neither is available as an option.

Your definition of "Strong" and mine must be vastly different.

This is like someone pointing out that the theory that the moon is made out of cheese is not include in a Science poll.

You've never been there and tasted it so you don't know! I bet it's delicious spread over some Ritz crackers ...

If the Moon was made of cheese, it would have a molten center, volcanos of cheese sauce, and a thin atmosphere of water vapor.  It would be easily detectable from Earth.

Some issues:

Is Quentyn Martell actually alive?

There have been doubts that the POV character who believes himself to be Quentyn is the real Quentyn. I'd like to answer "Quentin is alive but the guy who got roasted by the dragon is obviously dead."

Anyone who fails so badly at understanding the purpose of close PoVs should probably be barred from voting anyway.

Though honestly any theory with "grand" "great" or "conspiracy" in the title doesn't usually examine like...themes or shit either. 

Anyone who fails so badly at understanding the purpose of close PoVs should probably be barred from voting anyway.

Though honestly any theory with "grand" "great" or "conspiracy" in the title doesn't usually examine like...themes or shit either. 

I think you're trying to talk sh*t to me, but your post is so incredibly vague, I'm not even sure. Perhaps you'd care to read the theory cited before declaring that someone is too stupid to be allowed to vote.

Archived