Hot or Not? The Hot to Trot

Moiraine Sedai

Thanks for playing the first 'hot or not'  Here's the new one.  Sorry if it seems geared towards guys, but one for the girls is coming up soon.  Please rank in order of their "hotness", your definition. 

A.  Who would you take to the ball, assuming you know how to dance? :)  (Do you know how to dance?)

B.  Which one could you have fun with, going out for burger and diet cokes and a movie?  Name a movie for the both of you to enjoy.  Popcorn or Chips & Salsa?

C.  Who would look the best in jeans and t-shirt?

D.  Who would not look out of place today?

E.  Who would you um, you know, sleep with? 

F.  Who would you take home to meet the parents?

Topic:  The Females (Adults only, sorry no Dany and no Sansa)

1. Shierra Seastar
  2. Daena the Defiant
  3. Visenya Targaryen
  4. Rhaenys Targaryen
  5. Betha Blackwood
  6. Lyanna Stark
  7. Larra Rogare
  8. Princess Rhaenyra
  9. Val the Wildling
  10. Old Nan (when she was in her twenties)
  11. Ashara Dayne
  12. Shea the Funny Professional

IDK who all of them are, but I'll bite :ack:

A.  Who would you take to the ball, assuming you know how to dance?  3, she's royalty ...

B.  Which one could you have fun with, going out for burger and diet cokes and a movie?  Name a movie for the both of you to enjoy.  Popcorn or Chips & Salsa?  12, we could go see SW. Nachos and popcorn ...

C.  Who would look the best in jeans and t-shirt? 6 and 9 ...

D.  Who would not look out of place today? 10 lawl ...

E.  Who would you um, you know?  8 or 9, or 8 and 9 preferably ...

F.  Who would you take home to meet the parents? 11, definitely ...

They're already in the right order. 

1. I would take Larra though.  Ashara is awesome but I don't like my date flirting with other men like she did at Harrenhal.  Not cool at all.  Young Nan isn't noble, likely she can't dance ballroom style.  Shiera's mismatched eyes would unsettle a lot of people. 
  2. For a date like that, yeah, Shierra.  Any scary movie would do just to get her to move closer.  Chips&Queso for the lady.
  3. In jeans?  Rhaenyra, Larra, and Visenya.  Lyanna might look good in holey jeans, but that long face is not my cup of tea.
  4. The Targaryens are gonna be a hit but attract too much attention.  For just someone to fit in and look like the girl next door, you can't beat Nan and Val.
  5. Toss up between Shiera and Val.  I think both are tigers in the hay.
  6. Larra.  Rich family, totally beautiful, and did I say, rich.

Thanks for playing the first 'hot or not'  Here's the new one.  Sorry if it seems geared towards guys, but one for the girls is coming up soon.  Please rank in order of their "hotness", your definition. 

A.  Who would you take to the ball, assuming you know how to dance? :)  (Do you know how to dance?)

B.  Which one could you have fun with, going out for burger and diet cokes and a movie?  Name a movie for the both of you to enjoy.  Popcorn or Chips & Salsa?

Hidden Content

Topic:  The Females (Adults only, sorry no Dany and no Sansa)

1. Shierra Seastar
  2. Daena the Defiant
  3. Visenya Targaryen
  4. Rhaenys Targaryen
  5. Betha Blackwood
  6. Lyanna Stark
  7. Larra Rogare
  8. Princess Rhaenyra
  9. Val the Wildling
  10. Old Nan (when she was in her twenties)
  11. Ashara Dayne
  12. Shea the Funny Professional

I only vaguely know most of this people, but I'll give it a shot:

A. Rhaenyra. Don't like her a bit, but I seem to remember some sort of ball where she caused a scene, so she probably knows how to dance, at least. 

B. Old Nan. She seems like a horror movie buff, like she'd enjoy something like "Krampus" or anything involving wintry monsters and stuff like that. Oh, and popcorn.

C. Val :drool:

D. Lyanna

E. Shiera. What a wild ride that would be.

F. Ashara, though I'd keep her away from the windows.

Oh, how would my brother answer these. 

Ok, let's do top 6 or something.  I don't recall how they all look. 

1. Rhaenyra
  2. Rhaenys
  3. Daena
  4. Larra
  5. Shierra
  6. Val
  • Ashara would be my (my brother's) ball date.  I guess he can dance, he's in the military now.  I hope, it's gonna be bad for him if he can't.
  • Yeah, Nan.  She's fun and she can fill in what you don't understand later.  Popcorn, with butter.  Nestle Crunch, and Fanta. 
  • Rhaenyra would look good in anything. Or nothing.
  • Val
  • No comment on E
  • Nan, she'd get along well with my dad.

Why is it always assumed that only boys love girls? :devil:

A.  Who would you take to the ball, assuming you know how to dance? Larra Rogare, liked her picture in the World book. I can't dance. We would be a scandal.

B.  Which one could you have fun with, going out for burger and diet cokes and a movie?  Name a movie for the both of you to enjoy.  Popcorn or Chips & Salsa? Shiera Seastar, because I have a minor crush. Plus she probably has cruel sense of humour and a book snob (and rich), so it would be fun. We would go to the new "War and Peace" movie and hate it together. idk what Chips & Salsa  is, so popcorn.

C.  Who would look the best in jeans and t-shirt? Shae, by her book description with short hair (but Asha would be the best)

D.  Who would not look out of place today? Lyanna (but why she is on the list, she wasn't much older than Dany or Sansa)

E.  

Who would you um, you know, sleep with? -Shiera Seastar :wub: books lovers are sexy

F.  Who would you take home to meet the parents? Young old Nan! Everyone else is too agressive. 

I don't know who are half the people you listed. :/
But here's it, anyway:

A: Val. I don't know how to dance, she could teach it to me. She knows how to dance, right?

A: Ashara Dayne.

A: Val.

A: Lyanna.

E.  Who would you um, you know, sleep with?

A: Val. But she probably would kill me if i tried to do so, anyway.

A: Ashara Dayne.

Archived