ASOIAF Theory Poll, VOTING, Part 2

BryndenBFish

Voted.

It's a bit late for corrections, I guess, but I found this question confusingly worded:

Was the girl injured by Darkstar actually Myrcella?
Some have posited that the girl whose face was slashed by Darkstar wasn't actually Myrcella but someone else.

I initially clicked "No" because I disagreed with those who have posited it wasn't Myrcella, before realizing that to answer the actual question I should choose "Yes" instead.

The questions about whether the Others and the Children are truly bad/good have a similar issue, as did one about Jaqen in the first round (I think it was "Is Jaqen actually a FM?").

yah this is a problem - to say she will cross the narrow sea I have to answer "yes" to the main question but "no" to the help text...

Also how come I had to tolerate the presence of San-San but there were no other romance/hookup questions?  Was also hoping for evil-Bran to make an appearance.  Also, Who kills littlefinger (Sansa) or a question about what the girl slaying the giant prophecy meant.

Evil-Bran!  I too believe Bran is on path to evil.

Hey just wondering, were the Results already released? If yes, where? Couldn't find it :(

Prob. it just takes a bit longer then expected but i don't wanna miss it!

Hiya, hiya. I'm sorting through the results now. Taking a long time as I'm trying to put together hundreds of images and cross-sorting them to show variance/continuity among fan communities. I am working on it, but it's taking more time than I originally anticipated. 

Hiya, hiya. I'm sorting through the results now. Taking a long time as I'm trying to put together hundreds of images and cross-sorting them to show variance/continuity among fan communities. I am working on it, but it's taking more time than I originally anticipated. 

I am eagerly awaiting this as well. good luck!

Archived