Which Minor characters would be the most interesting subjects of D&E style stories?

Kenton Stark

The tale of the duel between Ser Arthur Dayne and the Smiling Knight, told from the pov of Jaime Lannister.

Seriously, I would love to read a novella about the Kingswood Brotherhood and how they gained and lost the trust of the smallfolk.

Ullmer and his dornish princess(Elia?), Wenda the White Fawn, Simon Toyne, Big Belly Ben and so many others, deserve to have their story told.

Oberyn Martell. He got around, literally and figuratively. There would be a lot of story potential 

Agreed. His trip fighting and f**king across Essos would be an excellent read. Also his time at the Citadel.

I know this may or may not happen (due to not knowing the complete outcome of ASOIAF yet)...

...but I would love to read some post-ASOIAF stories on Sandor Clegane as he attempts to bury his past personal of The Hound on Quiet Isle.  There are a lot of possibilities to really flesh out his character, his past, etc.  Even some pre-ASOIAF stories of him would be great.  I just think there is a lot to work with regarding Sandor in either direction. 

Ser Creighton and Ser Illifer - the hedge knights Brienne met at the beginning of her journey.

Elder Brother - What's his background?

Night's Watch - Adventures of Qhorin Halfhand, Benjen, Jeor Mormont, Edd Tollett, Mance Rayder, and others.

Jeyne Poole - might be too painful to read, though.

Ser Creighton and Ser Illifer - the hedge knights Brienne met at the beginning of her journey.

Elder Brother - What's his background?

Night's Watch - Adventures of Qhorin Halfhand, Benjen, Jeor Mormont, Edd Tollett, Mance Rayder, and others.

Jeyne Poole - might be too painful to read, though.

THIS! 

ETA:  Something also tells me, however, that we'll meet them at one point during the D&E series.

Archived