The Stud and the Dud

Moiraine Sedai

1. Who is the stud, and who is the dud?
  2. Who would win in a fight using his weapon of choice?
  3. Which guy do you like better?  Who is the hotter of the two, to you?

Round 1:  The Bastards

Gendry vs. Jon Snow

How does that even work? Of course Jon is going to beat Gendry he had proper training and live a high born life! Pit Jon snow against Ramsey.

This is pretty much setting up who likes which character better, Jon or Gendry. Jon has his own P.O.V chapters and is everyone's fan favorite. While Gendry doesn't have either of those, he's liked by the community but not as much as Jon story hero Snow.

Plus Gendry has the looks of His father when he was young/ Renly Baratheon. If were going by looks for Stud and Dud it would definitely be Gendry. If were going by sexual experiences then its Jon, but again Jon has his own story so how does this work? Pit him against Ramsey

Should just rework round 1 since it definitely one sided. Jon Snow vs Robb Stark anyone?

I think this is more for the women, but I will give it a shot.  Here goes.

Stud = Gendry, Dud = Jon

Who wins in a fight?  Gendry would use a hammer like his dad.  Jon is most familiar with bastard sword.  I don't know.  Robert beat Rhaegar, hammer vs. sword.  I would go with the example we have and say hammer beats sword.  Gendry is said to have muscles and strength. 

Gendry looks like a young Robert.  I would assume that meant he's a handsome lad.  Robert was not always fat.  Looks goes to Gendry.

How does that even work? Of course Jon is going to beat Gendry he had proper training and live a high born life! Pit Jon snow against Ramsey.

This is pretty much setting up who likes which character better, Jon or Gendry. Jon has his own P.O.V chapters and is everyone's fan favorite. While Gendry doesn't have either of those, he's liked by the community but not as much as Jon story hero Snow.

Plus Gendry has the looks of His father when he was young/ Renly Baratheon. If were going by looks for Stud and Dud it would definitely be Gendry. If were going by sexual experiences then its Jon, but again Jon has his own story so how does this work? Pit him against Ramsey

Should just rework round 1 since it definitely one sided. Jon Snow vs Robb Stark anyone?

How do we know Gendry didn't get his Lannister on and went back to ring Bella's bell sometime after Arya left the Brotherhood? 

1. what does the stud and dud means? is the stud the hot one and the dud the homely one?

By their book description, Gendry will be hotter when he grows up, but as I picture them while reading, Jon is a better looking one (on the show both are unattractive to my taste)

2. Jon wins because of the training, i guess

3. I like Jon more as a character (but I like Gendry too) and he is better looking.

1.  If this is looks, Gendry.  He looks just like Robert, who was considered extremely attractive in his younger years.  He's tall and very muscular.  Jon's looks are never described in a positive way - he has the "Stark Look" like horse-face Arya.  He's also a very short and most people find that less attractive than tall.  If it's about sexual ability, who knows.  Jon seemed to rely on oral to make Ygritte happy, but she never said anything to indicate he was the best she'd had or anything.  We know nothing about Gendry's sexual experience.

2.  Jon, because he's got years of combat training, has fought some very tough opponents, and has a Valyrian steel sword.  Like all fights, nothing is certain and it's possible Gendry would get lucky, but I'd put my money on Jon.

3.  I like Gendry better as a person, because, so far, he hasn't done anything morally questionable.  Jon is a more interesting character, but that's because Gendry is a relatively minor character who is only in a few chapters and not a POV.

Archived