Bumping for Benjen, Vol. VI

King Tyrion I

4 hours ago, Little Scribe of Naath said:

Bump for Benjii boy!

Lady Blizzardborn, what GOT Party are you talking about? Baelish and Sansa for King and Queen???:wacko:

You know how the Republicans are called the GOP? Well there's a website (I may have it bookmarked, yes, I DO!) for the GoT Party's 2016 election. Not that it's going to change anything related to the show or books, but it's a fun little idea.

The candidates are Daenerys w/Tyrion; Jon Snow w/Lyanna Mormont; Cersei w/Qyburn; and Littlefinger w/Sansa. Not sure if the second person is supposed to co-rule or be Hand or what. The candidate bios and platform info are cute. 

7 hours ago, Lady Blizzardborn said:

You know how the Republicans are called the GOP? Well there's a website (I may have it bookmarked, yes, I DO!) for the GoT Party's 2016 election. Not that it's going to change anything related to the show or books, but it's a fun little idea.

The candidates are Daenerys w/Tyrion; Jon Snow w/Lyanna Mormont; Cersei w/Qyburn; and Littlefinger w/Sansa. Not sure if the second person is supposed to co-rule or be Hand or what. The candidate bios and platform info are cute. 

Just checked that website out, it's actually a pretty cool idea! 

LF is apparently "Purveyor of Beauty and Discretion" :laugh: And he has "Innovation in Transportation" on his platform which probably refers to his teleportation skills :P

Archived