Whats your top 10 favourite characters?

Sjur

Nice to see a fellow Jaime fan. Do you like Cersei as a complex character or a character you like?

Yeah, the main reason I like her is because of her complexity.  I found getting inside her head in Feast to be fascinating and I just generally love reading about her.  I found her pretty entertaining even before she became a POV, though.

Yeah, the main reason I like her is because of her complexity.  I found getting inside her head in Feast to be fascinating and I just generally love reading about her.  I found her pretty entertaining even before she became a POV, though.

Yes, I agree. I think many people underestimates her. For example: It seems like everyone forgets that Cersei started the production of wildfire.
I also found her POVs interesting, especially her friendship with Taena.

Never liked Robert, he was truly a rubbish king, but a great warrior. 

Rubish king for sure, I see him not much different than Tommen as king (reasons are different though, Robert doest care about realm and Tommen is too young, but they both de facto dont rule), but very interesting person, with his emptyness as king and love for Lyanna, feelings towards Ned, Cersei and his brothers, his story is very interesting to me. Like you said, he was and perhaps still is a great warrior and I think he is very good and loyal friend. I also like his ability to chanhe enemies to friends. Perfect drinking companion aswell, I think it would be hilarious spending a night in a tavern with him.

I must ask, why Edmure?

He really won me over with one line: "They are my people. They were afraid"

A guy that cares about the smallfolk enough to risk his own survival has my admiration. He's really relatable, just a regular guy in the midst of all these ambitious schemers. He's noble, funny, selfless, etc. 

And he's the only character who ever defeated Tywin "Master Strategist" Lannister in battle. 

Archived