Which minor character's death hit you the most?

The question is simple. Which (if any) death of a character we barely get to know made you genuinely upset?

I'd have to go with across with poor Lommy Greenhands, because he darn well yielded. His death actually hit me quite hard, as you realise he's really just a scared kid.

Good old Penrose gets an honourable mention for being one loyal son of a gun until the end. 

Lady because I started to get the feeling that no one is safe, not even animals. Khal Drogo because I really wanted to see what his attempt to invade and take Westeros would look like and Grey Wind(though this has more to do with Robb dying as well) but it still hit me.

Oh, I forgot about Lady and khal Drogo. :(

Poor Lady, she really didn't deserve anything that happened to her. I guess that KL isn't a place for a direwolf though, so I think that she would die either way, at the latest in the moment Lannister guards were hunting down Starks' servants... I guess it's better that she died like that and her body was sent to Winterfell instead of becoming a fur boa around Cersei's neck as if it would have been if Lady had died in KL...

I wish Drogo lived a little longer. I guess that it was necessary for him to die, but I'd prefer other death than being a zombie and then suffocated by Daenerys.

Archived