Which minor character's death hit you the most?

I like this thinking. I would include the big red dog that got torn apart by the basilisk. Just stop killing dogs 

Clifford is dead?!

Seriously though, maybe I'm being over sensitive because my own dog died like 3 days ago and I've literally being crying non stop ever since, but I feel like killing dogs in fiction is such a cheap, manipulative act or whatever, at least 95% of the time. 

Clifford is dead?!

Seriously though, maybe I'm being over sensitive because my own dog died like 3 days ago and I've literally being crying non stop ever since, but I feel like killing dogs in fiction is such a cheap, manipulative act or whatever, at least 95% of the time. 

I'm sorry you had to find out like that. If it makes you feel better, Clifford was born in 1963 he had a good run. But yeah the poor bugger i'm talking about had to fight a fkn basilisk. 

BTW, i'm sorry about you're dog, there's nothing worse. Though, what they give you in life is well worth the pain of letting em go at the end.

EDIT: Shit man, I misread that and thought you said 3 years ago. Fuck i'm really sorry mate, I hope you've got plenty of photos and video.

Arys Oakheart stuck out for me, he died trying to make up for what he perceived as weakness on his part. You get his great POV, feel him doubt his own choices and deal with the turmoil that Arianne puts him through. Then he dies heroically doing his duty as a Kingsguard to protect a princess. Truly based, and a sad loss of a good knight. 

Arys Oakheart stuck out for me, he died trying to make up for what he perceived as weakness on his part. You get his great POV, feel him doubt his own choices and deal with the turmoil that Arianne puts him through. Then he dies heroically doing his duty as a Kingsguard to protect a princess. Truly based, and a sad loss of a good knight. 

What? It was quite clear that it was Doran recovering Myrcella, whom Arys had basically kidnapped with Arianne. It's like a separated parent running of with a kid. What he did was suicide by cop. It can still be sad, but he can't pretend that he was protecting the princess, she was in no danger from the Prince.

Lady, as others have mentioned, TBH I was alot more pissed at Ned/Robert than the Lannisters. Specifically Ned because Robert is 80% a lost cause at this point but dang...Ned is the Hand he does NOT have to take that shit.

Micah, never forget, all the SanSans worry me a tad...dude killed a kid and laughed about it.

Viserys, Got hustled by Drogo (whom was never going to give V an army), He got disrespected constantly by low-life nomad slavers, and than his death, his death is the moment you kinda realize that yeah he is entitled and cruel but he's also desperate and terrified.

Archived