Coster-Waldau says he expects character to get the chop..and how it will happen

Jaime4Brienne

Reading this article made my stress skyrocket! He also speculates how his death might happen. 

http://metro.co.uk/2015/03/23/exclusive-nikolaj-coster-waldau-predicts-how-his-game-of-thrones-character-dies-5117495/

If I have this in the wrong area I'm sorry...I didn't see anywhere to post anything about Season 6.

I think that LSH must be on the show. It would have the shock value GOT needs. Plus, it would be extraordinarily pleasant for the readers.

GRRM talked about the differences between characters from the show vs the books and made a LONG list of all of them in his blog when talking about Winds, and he didn't mention the character "LSH" not being in the show, so.....

maybe????? Please!

D&D are streamlining the story a lot. If they would feel that Jaime's role in the future is not that important to the plot or that he is not popular enough and his role can be given to another more popular character, they will kill him off. 

• 2 weeks later...

Well killing Jaime might actually be mercy at this point.

They gutted him of everything that made him awesome in the books. Took his character arc away and truned him into the straight man to  a walking blob of slimy, soulles scum (aka Bronn).

Death would be mercy at this point.

At this point the best we can wish for him is to get killed, end his torment (and ours).

Seriously though, if they are indeed attempting the Riverlands storyline, I wonder what will be his motivation for getting there (not that they care about this stuff, but hey..)

Archived