2016 NFL Wildcard cont: Their Bones Will Turn To ICE!

Jace, Extat

Am I wrong that Landry Jones has actually played decent when he's been in this year?

He did beat the Cards. But I think he will be demolished in Denver. Especially if Brown is not ready to go.

Also, people remember how Favre threw the game ending PCI in the NFCCG back in 2009-10. But if Peterson did not fumble multiple times (at least once at the Saints red zone if memory serves me correct) they would have gone to the Super Bowl. 

Must be his recovery water with the nano bubbles. 

Nice.

AP should get beat with a switch on the sideline every time he fumbles.

Come on Vikes, the last thing I want to see at the end of this game is Pete Carroll jumping around like he just lost his virginity.

I approve of both of these statements. Are we even sure Carroll has actually ever touched a woman? A guy that happy is a major turn-off.

Unfortunately I often find myself relating to Dr. Ian Malcolm more often than Dr. Ellie Sattler when it comes to football.

A butterfly flaps its wings in Peking and you get the Vikings instead of the Seahawks in the divisional round. 

Schefter reporting that Bengals have no plans to fire Lewis. Not surprise, I didn't really expect them to. I just wish they would so we'd have a fresh perspective. 0-7 and to lose the way we have is so emotionally draining.

Isn't one of the definitions of insanity to keep trying the same thing and expecting a different results? I know Mike Brown is a loyal guy, but enough is enough.

Archived