Would You Rather ..... ?

redtree

Would You Rather:

Be a hand to Joffrey or Aerys ?
Married to Cersei or Selyse ?
Married to Euron or Robert ?
Fight Gregor Clegane or Robert Baratheon ?
Fight in a battle against Randyl Tarly or Robb Stark ?
Support Stannis or Renly (if both have same number of soldier) ?
Be a classic lady type but cunning like Margaery or a fighter like Asha Greyjoy ?
Be a warrior like Daemon Blackfyre/Robert or scholarly like Daeron 2/Jon Arryn ?
Support Daeron 2 or Daemon Blackfyre ?
Try to conquest Dorne 
or North ?
Fight for the Blacks or Greens ?
Be named Aenys or Haegon (both are stupid names) ?
Be dirty rich (like Hightower) but from new-ish house (Frey prior RW) or poor but old and respected house (Westerling) ?
Have a castle seat on top of mountain or in the middle of desert ?
Serve LF or Varys ?
Make an enemy of LF or Varys ?
Be a royalist or rebels, if you were a minor lord in Vale ?

Would You Rather:

Be a hand to Joffrey
Married to Cersei
Fight Robert Baratheon
Fight in a battle against Robb Stark
Support Stannis
Be a classic lady type but cunning like Margaery
Tried to conquest North 
Fight against Rhaenyra
Be  poor but old and respected house (Westerling)
Have a castle seat on top of mountain
Serve LF
Make an enemy of Varys

Answers in the quote.

Would You Rather:

Be a hand to Joffrey or Aerys ? Joffrey.
Married to Cersei or Selyse ? Cersei.
Married to Euron or Robert ? Euron.
Fight Gregor Clegane or Robert Baratheon ? Robert Baratheon.
Fight in a battle against Randyl Tarly or Robb Stark ? Randyll Tarly. He's overrated as hell as a commander.
Support Stannis or Renly (if both have same number of soldier) ? Stannis.
Be a classic lady type but cunning like Margaery or a fighter like Asha Greyjoy ? Like Margaery.
Be a warrior like Daemon Blackfyre/Robert or scholarly like Daeron 2/Jon Arryn ? Like Jon Arryn.
Support Daeron 2 or Daemon Blackfyre ? Daeron II.
Tried Try to conquer Dorne 
or North ? Dorne. 
Fight for the Blacks or Greens ? Blacks.
Be named Aenys or Haegon (both are stupid names) ? Haegon.
Be dirty rich (like Hightower) but from new-ish house (Frey prior RW) or poor but old and respected house (Westerling) ? Be dirty rich like Hightower.
Have a castle seat on top of mountain or in the middle of desert ? In top of a mountain. It'd be harder to conquer.
Serve LF or Varys ? Littlefinger.
Make an enemy of LF or Varys ? Varys.
Be a royalist or rebels, if you were a minor lord in Vale ? Rebel.

Would You Rather:

Be a hand to Joffrey or Aerys ? Joffrey
Married to Cersei or Selyse ? Selyse
Married to Euron or Robert ? Robert
Fight Gregor Clegane or Robert Baratheon ? Robert Baratheon (you didn't say pre-IT or post-IT, so I'm assuming post-IT)
Fight in a battle against Randyl Tarly or Robb Stark ? Randyl Tarly
Support Stannis or Renly (if both have same number of soldier) ? Stannis
Be a classic lady type but cunning like Margaery or a fighter like Asha Greyjoy ? Asha Greyjoy
Be a warrior like Daemon Blackfyre/Robert or scholarly like Daeron 2/Jon Arryn ? Daeron 2
Support Daeron 2 or Daemon Blackfyre ? Daeron 2
Tried to conquest Dorne or North ? North

Fight for the Blacks or Greens ? Blacks
Be named Aenys or Haegon (both are stupid names) ? Aenys
Be dirty rich (like Hightower) but from new-ish house (Frey prior RW) or poor but old and respected house (Westerling) ? dirty rich
Have a castle seat on top of mountain or in the middle of desert ? top of mountain
Serve LF or Varys ? Varys
Make an enemy of LF or Varys ? LF
Be a royalist or rebels, if you were a minor lord in Vale ? rebel

Would You Rather:

Be a hand to Joffrey or Aerys ? Joffrey, his awfulness is overblown by the fandom. As long as Cersei and/or Tyrion aren't around to fuck me up I should be safe.
Married to Cersei or Selyse ? Selyse, she won't try to murder + cuckold me.
Married to Euron or Robert ? Robert, he's a dick and a rapist, but Euron doubly so, and insane to boot.
Fight Gregor Clegane or Robert Baratheon ? Whichever kills me to quickest.
Fight in a battle against Randyl Tarly or Robb Stark ? Same as the above.
Support Stannis or Renly (if both have same number of soldier) ? Renly, more opportunity for alliances, better chances of victory.
Be a classic lady type but cunning like Margaery or a fighter like Asha Greyjoy ? Marge. 
Be a warrior like Daemon Blackfyre/Robert or scholarly like Daeron 2/Jon Arryn ? Scholarly most likely, but not too much.
Support Daeron 2 or Daemon Blackfyre ? Daeron the Second, Blackfyre's claim is weak.
Tried to conquest Dorne 
or North ? The North. The Dornish sun can work too easily against an invading army.
Fight for the Blacks or Greens ? Greens.
Be named Aenys or Haegon (both are stupid names) ? Haegon, Aenys is simply unfortunate.
Be dirty rich (like Hightower) but from new-ish house (Frey prior RW) or poor but old and respected house (Westerling) ? Frey-like, try to build up prestige for my House.
Have a castle seat on top of mountain or in the middle of desert ? Mountain. The heat is awful in Dorne.
Serve LF or Varys ? Directly? Neither. From a distance, Varys.
Make an enemy of LF or Varys ? Littlefinger, probably.
Be a royalist or rebels, if you were a minor lord in Vale ? I'd probably be a royalist.

Would You Rather:

Be a classic lady type but cunning like Margaery or a fighter like Asha Greyjoy ?
Be a warrior like Daemon Blackfyre/Robert or scholarly like Daeron 2/Jon Arryn ?
Tried to conquest Dorne 
or North ?
Be dirty rich (like Hightower) but from new-ish house (Frey prior RW) or poor but old and respected house (Westerling) ?
Serve LF or Varys ?

Joffrey, because he doesn't burn his hands (metaphorical ones) at random.

Selyse, she might not be nice but at least I don't have to worry about her sleeping with other people at my back or murdering me.

Robert, he is hardly the best of husbands but Euron is so creepy and an unknown factor, I would not know if he would kill me or not.

Robert, both would naturally beat me handily but Robert is less likely to actually kill me.

Randyll, I am less sure about his skill and he would probably do something safe and predictable rather than Robb who is more of a wildcard.

Stannis, I like him more and consider him a better king.

More like Margeary (I am not actually a woman should be noted)  because I feel no need to be a "warrior woman" seeing as there is no great benefit from it and I might as well get myself killed, Margeary's skills are both more useful and more in line with what society expects.

Daeron, part of it goes to the above mentioned but I feel that I would be so much better as a scholar king.

Again Daeron, both because of the reasons mentioned above and because he is the true king.

The North, it seems both easier (you might starve it out and it is only really hazardous during winter), it is also the only one to actually be conquered, which is a bonus.

Greens actually, Viserys does not have the right to dictate succession and as such Aegon is the rightful king.

Haegon

rich, it is more beneficial than ancient and if you ask me something to be more proud of.

mountain, not quite so hard with the supplies and more defensible.

Varys, because I like him more than Littlefinger

Again, Varys because he is less likely to kill you out of a grudge.

What is a royalist and what is a rebel?

Be a hand to Joffrey.
Married to Selyse. At least she will not try to kill me or have bastards with her brother.
Married to Robert. 
Fight Robert Baratheon. If "fight" is a euphemism ;).
Fight in a battle against Robb. His mother will commit high treason to set me free if I convince that I will help her.
Support Stannis.
Be a classic lady type but cunning like Margaery. Asha is lame, bad@@s but lame.
Be a warrior like Daemon Blackfyre/Robert. I don't like either Daeron II or JonA.
Daemon Blackfyre.
Try to conquest Dorne or North. Both but by marriage.
Fight for the Blacks.
Be named Aenys or Haegon (both are stupid names) ? I have no idea.
Be dirty rich (like Hightower) but from new-ish house (Frey prior RW) or poor but old and respected house (Westerling) ? Are the Westerling respected? I would like to be like the Blackwoods.
Have a castle seat on top of mountain. I don't like sand. It's coarse and rough and irritating, and it gets everywhere.
Serve LF or Varys? Both terrible so I don't know.
Make an enemy of.
Be a rebel.

Would You Rather:

Be a hand to Joffrey or Aerys ?Aerys
Married to Cersei or Selyse ?Cersei
Married to Euron or Robert ?Euron
Fight Gregor Clegane or Robert Baratheon ?Robert
Fight in a battle against Randyl Tarly or Robb Stark ?Robb
Support Stannis or Renly (if both have same number of soldier) ?Renly
Be a classic lady type but cunning like Margaery or a fighter like Asha Greyjoy ?Margaery
Be a warrior like Daemon Blackfyre/Robert or scholarly like Daeron 2/Jon Arryn ?Daeron 2
Support Daeron 2 or Daemon Blackfyre ?Daeron 2
Try to conquest Dorne 
or North ?North
Fight for the Blacks or Greens ?Blacks
Be named Aenys or Haegon (both are stupid names) ?Haegon
Be dirty rich (like Hightower) but from new-ish house (Frey prior RW) or poor but old and respected house (Westerling) ?Westerling
Have a castle seat on top of mountain or in the middle of desert ?top of mountain
Serve LF or Varys ?Varys
Make an enemy of LF or Varys ?LF
Be a royalist or rebels, if you were a minor lord in Vale ?Rebel

Be a hand to Joffrey or Aerys ?Aery I(you didn't specify  which King Aerys)Married to Cersei or Selyse ?both are terrible human beings(Selyse since she  hasn't be in an mess up relationship).
Fight Gregor Clegane or Robert Baratheon ?Robert(if he is not in his prime)
Fight in a battle against Randyl Tarly or Robb Stark ?Robb Stark(Stark is likely to make some mistakes)
Support Stannis or Renly (if both have same number of soldier) ?Stannis(alt least he didn't starve smallfolks)
Be a warrior like Daemon Blackfyre/Robert or scholarly like Daeron 2/Jon Arryn ?scholarly
Support Daeron 2 or Daemon Blackfyre ?Daeron(he was consider an good king)
Try to conquest Dorne 
or North ?North(Dorne is to hard)
Fight for the Blacks or Greens ?Both sides were supported  horrible people(I go with the Greens since Aegon let  Baela live because of her courge).
Be named Aenys or Haegon (both are stupid names) ?Haegon(sound  a little like Ha he gone)
Be dirty rich (like Hightower) but from new-ish house (Frey prior RW) or poor but old and respected house (Westerling) ?old and respected
Have a castle seat on top of mountain or in the middle of desert ?mountain
Serve LF or Varys ?Varys(I doubt he spread that PF rumor)
Make an enemy of LF or Varys ?LF(he more evil than Varys)
Be a royalist or rebels, if you were a minor lord in Vale ?rebel(if you mean RR)

Would You Rather:

Be a hand to Joffrey or Aerys ? May I blow my brains out instead?
Married to Cersei or Selyse ? See above.
Married to Euron or Robert ? Robert
Fight Gregor Clegane or Robert Baratheon ? Who am I? If Oberyn, I'll take Gregor and keep silent.
Fight in a battle against Randyl Tarly or Robb Stark ? Tarly in a battle. Robb in a war.
Support Stannis or Renly (if both have same number of soldier) ? Hm. Knowing the Walkers are coming, Stannis.
Be a classic lady type but cunning like Margaery or a fighter like Asha Greyjoy ? Asha
Be a warrior like Daemon Blackfyre/Robert or scholarly like Daeron 2/Jon Arryn ? Scholarly
Try to conquest Dorne 
or North ? Neither. I'd let them both claim independence and concentrate on building what I have.
Be named Aenys or Haegon (both are stupid names) ? Neither. No "ae" names, thank you.
Be dirty rich (like Hightower) but from new-ish house (Frey prior RW) or poor but old and respected house (Westerling) ? Filthy rich>dirt poor
Have a castle seat on top of mountain or in the middle of desert ? Desert
Serve LF or Varys ? LF, so long as I'm a minor part of his financial shenanigans.
Make an enemy of LF or Varys ? Rather commit suicide on my own terms, ty.
Be a royalist or rebels, if you were a minor lord in Vale ? Rebel

Would You Rather:

Try to conquest Dorne 
or North ?
Serve LF or Varys ?

1. Joffrey

2. Selyse. Cersei murders her husband

3. Robert

4. I'd rather fight fat Robert. If it's prime Robert... maybe Gregor. I'd die either way.

5. As commander? Randyll.

6. Renly, because I'd be practical

7. Political intrigue is more appealing to me than fighting, so Margaery I guess

8. Similar to the one above, so Daeron II or JA

9. Daeron II

10. Dorne. The North has no value.

11. Neither

12. Haegon

13. Filthy rich. Fuck prestige

14. Mountain

15. LF

16. LF

17. Rebels. I'd always serve my liege before my King.

Would You Rather:

Be a hand to Joffrey or Aerys ? - Joffrey (easier to influence/control)
Married to Cersei or Selyse ? - Selyse (less likely to arrange my death)
Married to Euron or Robert ? - Robert (who in their right mind would ever want to marry that psycopath?)
Fight Gregor Clegane or Robert Baratheon ? - Bobby B (fat King version because I could likely outrun him)
Fight in a battle against Randyl Tarly or Robb Stark ? - Tarly (no giant wolf to deal with)
Support Stannis or Renly (if both have same number of soldier) ? Stannis (I'm homophobic)*
Be a classic lady type but cunning like Margaery or a fighter like Asha Greyjoy ? Margaery
Be a warrior like Daemon Blackfyre/Robert or scholarly like Daeron 2/Jon Arryn ? Scholarly
Support Daeron 2 or Daemon Blackfyre ? Daeron
Try to conquest Dorne 
or North ? North
Fight for the Blacks or Greens ? *flips coin* Blacks
Be named Aenys or Haegon (both are stupid names) ? Doesn't matter which; I'll file the paperwork and change it to Uraenys I.
Be dirty rich (like Hightower) but from new-ish house (Frey prior RW) or poor but old and respected house (Westerling) ? Rich
Have a castle seat on top of mountain or in the middle of desert ? Mountain (moon doors and sky cells are awesome)
Serve LF or Varys ? LF (more likely to be richly rewarded)
Make an enemy of LF or Varys ? *flips coin* Varys
Be a royalist or rebels, if you were a minor lord in Vale ? Rebel (I think minor houses should be loyal to their liege lords first and foremost)

*kidding, relax

Would You Rather:

Try to conquest Dorne 
or North ?
Serve LF or Varys ?

Answers in bold.

Would You Rather:

Be a hand to Joffrey or Aerys ? The Joff
Married to Cersei or Selyse ? Cersei, she might of been good to Robert had things not gone as they did 
Married to Euron or Robert ? Robert, I'd rather be cheated on than whatever Euron would do
Fight Gregor Clegane or Robert Baratheon ? Robert we might be friends after he beats me. I'd be dead for sure after a fight with Gregor
Fight in a battle against Randyl Tarly or Robb Stark ? This is a tough one, I'd fight Robb 
Support Stannis or Renly (if both have same number of soldier) ? Stannis he is the rightful king
Be a classic lady type but cunning like Margaery or a fighter like Asha Greyjoy ? Margaery I'd rather live in the castle and have all the comforts
Be a warrior like Daemon Blackfyre/Robert or scholarly like Daeron 2/Jon Arryn ? famous warrior sor sure def male fantasy
Support Daeron 2 or Daemon Blackfyre ? Daemon he had the sword
Try to conquest Dorne 
or North ? Dorne, love me some bad pussy lol sorry couldnt help it
Fight for the Blacks or Greens ? Blacks
Be named Aenys or Haegon (both are stupid names) ? Aenys just because Id hopefully be a targ and maybe geta dragon in that scenario
Be dirty rich (like Hightower) but from new-ish house (Frey prior RW) or poor but old and respected house (Westerling) ? Rich
Have a castle seat on top of mountain or in the middle of desert ? desert Im not a fan of heights
Serve LF or Varys ? Varys I think he may be more loyal 
Make an enemy of LF or Varys ? I guess LF then but neither would be good
Be a royalist or rebels, if you were a minor lord in Vale ? rebels gotta eat

Answers in quote

Would You Rather:

Fight in a battle against Randyl Tarly or Robb Stark ? Tough one but Robb has proven himself to be be smart and unpredictable!
Support Stannis or Renly (if both have same number of soldier) ? Rightful claimant and a truly just man!
Be a warrior like Daemon Blackfyre/Robert or scholarly like Daeron II/Jon Arryn ? I believe one would have more use of that!
Support Daeron II or Daemon Blackfyre ?
Try to conquest Dorne 
or North ? Smaller and "nearer" makes it logistically a better choice!
Be named Aenys or Haegon (both are stupid names) ? It's an ok name, better than anus atleast!
Serve LF or Varys ? A lesser evil so to speak!
Be a royalist or rebel, if you were a minor lord in Vale ?

Be a hand to Joffrey or Aerys ? Joffrey :(
Married to Cersei or Selyse ? Cersei :(
Married to Euron or Robert ? Robert 
Fight Gregor Clegane or Robert Baratheon ? Robert Baratheon
Fight in a battle against Randyl Tarly or Robb Stark ? Randyl Tarly
Support Stannis or Renly (if both have same number of soldier) ? Stannis!
Be a classic lady type but cunning like Margaery or a fighter like Asha Greyjoy ? Margaery 
Be a warrior like Daemon Blackfyre/Robert or scholarly like Daeron 2/Jon Arryn ? Daeron II / Jon Arryn
Support Daeron 2 or Daemon Blackfyre ? Daeron II
Try to conquest Dorne or North ? North
Fight for the Blacks or Greens ? Greens 
Be named Aenys or Haegon (both are stupid names) ? Haegon
Be dirty rich (like Hightower) but from new-ish house (Frey prior RW) or poor but old and respected house (Westerling) ? Rich and new...
Have a castle seat on top of mountain or in the middle of desert ? mountain
Serve LF or Varys ? Varys (is neither an option....?)
Make an enemy of LF or Varys ? LF
Be a royalist or rebels, if you were a minor lord in Vale ? Rebels

Haha imagine a GoT dating service? That could be a scary place lol 

Results are in you are matched with a Cersei personality type 

Or lysa, if i were to matched to spouse killer better get the hotter one.

Anyway, it's interesting to see people prefer Varys to LF. 10:4 So far

Archived