Support Stannis
a fighter like Asha Greyjoy 
scholarly like Daeron 2/Jon Arryn 
Support Daemon Blackfyre
Try to conquest 
North 
Fight for the Blacks or Greens 
Be named Aenys 
Be dirty rich (like Hightower) but from new-ish house (Frey prior RW) 
Have a castle seat on top of mountain 
Serve  Varys 
Make an enemy of LF 
Be a rebels,

Would You Rather:

Be a hand to Joffrey

Married to Cersei

Married to Robert

Fight Robert Baratheon

Fight in a battle against Randyl Tarly

Support Stannis

Be a classic lady type but cunning like Margaery
Be a warrior like Daemon Blackfyre/Robert

Support Daemon Blackfyre

Try to conquest Dorne

Fight for the Blacks

Be named Aenys

Be dirty rich (like Hightower) but from new-ish house (Frey prior RW)

Have a castle seat on top of mountain

Serve Varys

Make an enemy of Varys

Be a royalist or rebels, if you were a minor lord in Vale ?

Joff wont burn me at least and he can be easily manipulated, just make him feel supreme.

Cersei could be a very good wife, remember she worshiped Bobby at start, plus she is smoking hot and not a fanatic. Also she grows mad because bad things happened to her, remember her in aCoK.

Robert is not crazy, if you get him to like you he can be nice and he is very funny man.

Obvious one.

Tarly is proven commander, but Robb may and will surprise you, he is young and creative.

Also obvious, Stannis one tru King.

Marge type is more dangerous and succesful.

I want to be a warrior, but Im more scholarly.

Blackfyre ftw.

People forget that Andals never took North.

I have my reasons.

Aenys sounds more alive.

Rich ofc, how many soldiers,ships and gold does tradition provide you?

Eyrrie ^^

If Im not little bird ofc, more like Bywater.

LF tried 4 times to kill Tyrion.

No, I would work my way to the top with my brain, not steel (very little steel).

Joffrey: He misses rabbits with a crossbow, Aerys makes people drink wildfire. He strips his betrothed to the waist and has her beaten, which is better than what Aerys does to his wife after he burns someone alive.

Cersei: Beautiful on the outside. Also, personally not a big fan of lovers with facial hair.

Robert: Abuses his wife occasionally, in predictable unimaginative ways, and feels shame.

Gregor: I'd be stuffed either way, but there would be the satisfaction of knowing there is a slim chance I played a role in taking the bastard out, and the consolation of knowing I at least died trying.

Randyll: The more difficult question is who would I rather be a prisoner of war of - Robb is just, but his bannermen really love killing. Randyll isn't but his forces are more corrupt and not as well organised. There is even a chance Harrion Karstark escaped, or survives forgotten in some dungeon.

Stannis or Renly: Stannis, even with a rabble of Renly's turncloaks, and the obnoxious queens men. I'd dine for Renly, though, with pleasure.

Margary: The world is a better place where she goes.

Scholar is what I'm cut out for, but I'd rather be a warrior like Robert or a scholar like Daeron II. I'd hate to be as unchivalrous and unjust as Blackfyre, or as full of bad ideas and ineffectual prudence as Jon Arryn.

Daeron II had a clue.

Conquer Dorne: So much more glorious. I'm thinking Napoleon conquers Egypt / Napoleon conquers Russia (although, wouldn't want to be a soldier in either campaign, really)

Greens

Heagon

Nouveau riche

Mountain views

Little Finger as liege or foe (To the best of my knowledge, his staff and his foes are alive and prospering - you just don't want to be his spouse, friend, or ward)

If I were a minor lord of the Vale, I'd be a rebel, but I'd dissemble my disloyalty to the crown as a refusal to accept the legitimacy of Baelish as Lord Protector. And I'd be turning my crops to MRE's and hoarding them, because Winter is Coming.

Great questions, Redtree

Would You Rather:

Be a hand to Joffrey or Aerys ?
Married to Cersei or Selyse ?
Married to Euron or Robert ?
Fight Gregor Clegane or Robert Baratheon ?
Fight in a battle against Randyl Tarly or Robb Stark ?
Support Stannis or Renly (if both have same number of soldier) ?
Be a classic lady type but cunning like Margaery or a fighter like Asha Greyjoy ?
Be a warrior like Daemon Blackfyre/Robert or scholarly like Daeron 2/Jon Arryn ?
Support Daeron 2 or Daemon Blackfyre ?
Try to conquest Dorne 
or North ?
Fight for the Blacks or Greens ?
Be named Aenys or Haegon (both are stupid names) ?
Be dirty rich (like Hightower) but from new-ish house (Frey prior RW) or poor but old and respected house (Westerling) ?
Have a castle seat on top of mountain or in the middle of desert ?
Serve LF or Varys ?
Make an enemy of LF or Varys ?

Joffre'y Hand

Selyse

Robert Baratheon

Robert Baratheon

Fight against Robb Stark

Support Renly

Classic lady

Warrior

Daeron II

Take the North

Greens!

Haegon

Dirty rich!

Castle on top of a mountain

Serve Varys

Enemy of LF

Rebel in the Vale

Would You Rather:

Married to Cersei or Selyse ? - Cersei may be a goddess compared to Selyse, but at least Selyse isn't a cuckolding, dangerous and pure and utter bitch. She bad, but compared to Cersei, she's ok. 
Married to Euron or Robert ? - I'm a man, but at least I know what I am going to get with Robert. 
Be a classic lady type but cunning like Margaery or a fighter like Asha Greyjoy ?
Be a warrior like Daemon Blackfyre/Robert or scholarly like Daeron 2/Jon Arryn ?
Try to conquest Dorne 
or North ?
Be dirty rich (like Hightower) but from new-ish house (Frey prior RW) or poor but old and respected house (Westerling) ?
Serve LF or Varys ?
Make an enemy of LF or Varys ? Pycelle

Would You Rather:

Be a hand to Joffrey or Aerys ? Aerys?
Married to Cersei or Selyse ?  Cersei, she is beautiful at least
Married to Euron or Robert ? Robert
Fight Gregor Clegane or Robert Baratheon ? Haha I'd suicide
Fight in a battle against Randyl Tarly or Robb Stark ? I think I'd live in the North so Randyl Tarly
Support Stannis or Renly (if both have same number of soldier) ? Stannis
Be a classic lady type but cunning like Margaery or a fighter like Asha Greyjoy ? Margaery
Be a warrior like Daemon Blackfyre/Robert or scholarly like Daeron 2/Jon Arryn ? Daeron 2/Jon Arryn
Support Daeron 2 or Daemon Blackfyre ? Daeron 2
Try to conquest Dorne 
or North ? Dorne
Fight for the Blacks or Greens ? Greens
Be named Aenys or Haegon (both are stupid names) ? Aenys
Be dirty rich (like Hightower) but from new-ish house (Frey prior RW) or poor but old and respected house (Westerling) ? dirty rich, I have to survive and money buys swords
Have a castle seat on top of mountain or in the middle of desert ? on top of mountain
Serve LF or Varys ? LF
Make an enemy of LF or Varys ? Since I'd serve LF, Varys
Be a royalist or rebels, if you were a minor lord in Vale ? Depends on the situation what I'm personally in

Be a hand to Joffrey or Aerys ? Joffrey
Married to Cersei or Selyse ? Selyse
Married to Euron or Robert ? Euron
Fight Gregor Clegane or Robert Baratheon ? Robert
Fight in a battle against Randyl Tarly or Robb Stark ? Robb 
Support Stannis or Renly (if both have same number of soldier) ? Stannis
Be a classic lady type but cunning like Margaery or a fighter like Asha Greyjoy ? Margaery
Be a warrior like Daemon Blackfyre/Robert or scholarly like Daeron 2/Jon Arryn ? Daemon Blackfyre/Rober
Support Daeron 2 or Daemon Blackfyre ? Daeron 2
Try to conquest Dorne or North ? Dorne
Fight for the Blacks or Greens ?Greens
Be named Aenys or Haegon (both are stupid names) ? Aenys
Be dirty rich (like Hightower) but from new-ish house (Frey prior RW) or poor but old and respected house (Westerling) ? dirty rich, new-ish house
Have a castle seat on top of mountain or in the middle of desert ?  top of mountain
Serve LF or Varys ? Varys
Make an enemy of LF or Varys ? LF
Be a royalist or rebels, if you were a minor lord in Vale ? rebels

Selyse is just crazy. Cersei is Unfaithful, crazy and scheming. Have to go for Selyse. Would go for Cersei if it was just a fling though ;)

Robert's main fault as a husband is his unfaithfulness. All Ironborn are unfaithful and I am sure Euron is no exception. So Robert.

I would definitely rather fight Robert than the Mountain. Even in his prime I think Robert would have been no match for the Mountain.

I think I would rather fight against Robb than Tarly. Main reason being that I think most of Robb's success in battles was due to good advisors, while Tarly himself IS a good advisor/strategist and a skilled warrior.

I have to say I liked Stannis' claim better. So I'll go with him (Despite thinking that Renly would have made a better king)

Is Margaery cunning? I wouldn't know as I have only witnessed Cersei's opinion of her. So have to go with Asha here.

I'm actually more of a scholarly guy, so Daeron II / Jon Arryn.

I think I would have supported Daemon Blackfyre, on the basis that I think that he would have made a good king with the right advisors (Not Bittersteel!) and that despite Daeron being a good king too, he was, I think, the son of Aemon the Dragonknight and not the son of Aegon the unworthy, which actually gives Daemon the better claim.

I think I would rather conquest Dorne. Anyone can use guerilla tactics, and the Northerners have Moat Cailin too. (Although I never understood what stops an invading army from the south from entering the north with a fleet of ships rather than crossing at Moat cailin, there seems to be at least something preventing it)

I think I would have supported Rhaenyras claim as that seemed to be the will of VIserys I, so have to go with the blacks here. In the end she turned out to be a bad queen, but I am not sure Aegon II was much better.

Aenys or Haegon? hehe.. No matter... Haegon I guess :D

Filthy rich from newish house sounds good to me. I always was of the opinion that people should be judged on the basis of their own actions and not the actions of their ancestors anyway.

A castle on top of a mountain sounds so cool. Have to go with that :)

I would rather serve Varys than LF. I think Varys treats his subjects better, but I may be wrong. Case in point: Dontos Hollard.

I would rather make an enemy of LF than Varys. They are both ruthless to their enemies, but I feel LF has more weaknesses than Varys. I think I am also more sympathetic to Varys' cause.

Would probably be among the rebels if I was a minor Vale Lord. I am oathbound to both King and Liege Lord, and with them being on different sides of the conflict, it really boils down to which one among them I think sounds more reasonable. And that is most definitely Jon Arryn.

I would be a hand of Aerys. I could manipulate him for the good than that little shit Joffery.

I would marry Cersei because I am attracted to her.

I would marry Euron because he was lot cooler.

I would fight Gregor though I would love smashing Robert's head.

Robb Stark..Red wedding style..just kidding..It is tough call depends or where the fight happens.

Renly...I can't fight for someone as unlikeable as Stannis because of his better war record.

Asha..Because I love her more than Margaery. Also I don't want to involve in court politics. 

Daemon Blackfyre for sure.

Daeron II

Conquest Dorne..Atleast I could have Dornish girls and tasty lemonades..

Fight for Blacks..Rhaenyra had the best claim. 

Prefer Haegon

I prefer to be rich and respected like Hightowers.

At the top of the mountains..Eyrie is my favourite castle.

Serve Varys though he seem more dangerous he does not backstab like LF.

Make an enemy of LF..Because he does not have creepy child killers to kill me.

Royalists..

Joffrey, he is young and he is not insane, so he would let me do more and will be less likely to burn me after paranoia attack.

Cersei, if we go by the books, but show is another thing, I wouldn't mind being married to someone who looks like Tara Fitzgerald.

Robert, I like Euron but he is too dangerous to be around and Robert is not bad guy

Gregor, Robert is better fighter and Gregor is to inpatient and overconfident 

Randyl, you know what to expect, Young Wolf thinks too much out of the box

Stannis, justice is always in short supply

Margaery, no need to get my hands dirty and paradoxically I would get so much more power by going with the system then against the grain

Daeron, same as above and knowledge is power

Dorne, logistically easier and Dornish are not what they used to be

Greens, I really dislike Rhaenyra and Daemon

Haegon, it is not bad name and I wouldn't have to endure tedious rhyming jokes

Old and poor, you can earn money, you can't earn hundreds of years of heritage

Top of the mountain, better for peace, I have access to valley and war, it's on the mountain.

Littlefinger, at least you know who are you dealing with

Littlefinger, same as above

Royalist, it generally sucks to be rebel and ends poorly

Would You Rather:

Be a hand to Joffrey or Aerys ? Aerys.
Married to Cersei or Selyse ? Selyse.
Married to Euron or Robert ? Robert.
Fight Gregor Clegane or Robert Baratheon ? Robert Baratheon.
Fight in a battle against Randyl Tarly or Robb Stark ? Robb Stark.
Support Stannis or Renly (if both have same number of soldier) ? Stannis.
Be a classic lady type but cunning like Margaery or a fighter like Asha Greyjoy ? Margaery.
Be a warrior like Daemon Blackfyre/Robert or scholarly like Daeron 2/Jon Arryn ? Scholarly, but not like Jon Arryn.
Support Daeron 2 or Daemon Blackfyre ? Daemon.
Try to conquest Dorne 
or North ? North.
Fight for the Blacks or Greens ? Blacks.
Be named Aenys or Haegon (both are stupid names) ? Aenys.
Be dirty rich (like Hightower) but from new-ish house (Frey prior RW) or poor but old and respected house (Westerling) ? rich and new.
Have a castle seat on top of mountain or in the middle of desert ? top of mountain.
Serve LF or Varys ? Varys.
Make an enemy of LF or Varys ? LF.
Be a royalist or rebels, if you were a minor lord in Vale ? rebel.

• 2 months later...
On 12 januari 2016 at 3:52 PM, redtree said:

Would You Rather:

Aerys, if I have a chance to affect the history. That way I get a chance to avoid Robert's Rebellion or at least experience the last days of the Targaryen era, something I'd love to see. If everything's going to go down the way it did and there's nothing I can do about it, then Joffrey.

Married to Euron or Robert ?
Try to conquest Dorne 
or North ?
Serve LF or Varys ?
Make an enemy of LF or Varys ?

Archived