Mancunicon - EasterCon 2016

williamjm

I'm going with a friend (who was also at Titancon) and pretty sure Beth is going too. That makes half a dozen!

Or, by Pebbles count of a dozen we're still 2 short. 

I count dozens the same way as everyone else.  I just don't count those under a certain height as a full person.

I now have my membership and a twin (can sleep 3 apparently) in the Jury's Inn.    If anyone is looking for a bed and would like to share, please let me know   - It will cost an extra £10 per day so I'm sure I will be able to modify the room rate accordinly.

• 4 weeks later...
On 2/23/2016 at 2:13 PM, TitanCat said:

Myself and @TitanCat's Cute Boyfriend (blame Pebble for the name) *might* be passing through Manchester that Saturday, in which case I could see us being up for that. Maybe. We haven't actually planned the plans yet.

I really wish you would stop blaming me.   If you blame anyone it should be Pod.

I needed something to refer to him as while being able to give him some internet anonymity.  The description seemed to fit.  If I was going to name him for his board name I would have chosen something far more embarrassing.

10 minutes ago, Pebbles said:

I really wish you would stop blaming me.   If you blame anyone it should be Pod.

I needed something to refer to him as while being able to give him some internet anonymity.  The description seemed to fit.  If I was going to name him for his board name I would have chosen something far more embarrassing.

I think it's an excellent name! And very fitting. I entirely approve of it. But I wanted to make sure I wasn't taking the responsibility for it, because that seems a bit too much like bragging.

1 minute ago, TitanCat said:

I think it's an excellent name! And very fitting. I entirely approve of it. But I wanted to make sure I wasn't taking the responsibility for it, because that seems a bit too much like bragging.

Yes but if I was to name someone for the hell of it.   I might go with    Mr Floppy Sausage,      

Archived