POV you wish we had

OtherFromAnotherMother

Tywin Lannister. I think it would be pretty intersting to see his thoughts about Tyrion and his sons, or Robb Stark, or what was the last thing that crossed his mind before Tyrion shot him (please, don't reply to this with privy jokes, this is serious). He could make a good POV overall, imo.

Hodor?

It'd be pretty interesting to see his view of the World, and what's in his mind, tbh.

I'd like to have any of the Reed's perspectives....Howland would be too much to ask for, but priority #1.  

"Flashback" POV chapters like Rhaegar or Lyanna haven't been done yet in the series...and would probably create more questions than they answer considering we're all pretty positive about L+R=J. 

Euron's POV would be NUTS...literally.  

Tywin Lannister. I think it would be pretty intersting to see his thoughts about Tyrion and his sons, or Robb Stark, or what was the last thing that crossed his mind before Tyrion shot him (please, don't reply to this with privy jokes, this is serious). He could make a good POV overall, imo.It'd be pretty interesting to see his view of the World, and what's in his mind, tbh.

Yes!! That would be so epic! To see big and proud man living his last moments as a little helpless creature who will get killed by his own son. He may realise that his legacy is cripple and unambitious man, disfiguered imp, acused kingslayer, kinslayer and now kinslayer again, and the mother of madness, a woman who thinks she is mich smarter than she realy is.

House will fall to Kevan and it is good, but who next? Lancel?

I imagine his thoughts were more pointed in what he acomplished and what will happen next and thats why he said famous sentence.

Robb - One of the only Stark that we didn't had a POV, alongside Rickon. That was a shame, I really wanted to know better how he felt when he was in the position of command in Winterfell and later, when he was leading with the northern lords. We saw through Bran's POV he was really trying to be the best and strongest leader he could, see it through his yes would be great. He also is a great tactical leader and I would want so see he making his battle plans. Also he and Jeyne Westerling, what his opinion about her before he bed her and how he decided to marry her.

Margaery or other Tyrell - I really wanted to know what the Tyrell are planning and know about the plot to murder Joffrey. Is she Margaery trying to cast Cersei aside? Garlan could be a interesting POV either and I would want to know more about Willas and meet Highgarden.

Beric Dondarrion - I think he would be a good epilogue for Game of Thrones, even his POV would be a little out of the timeline. He could appear riding to hunt the Mountain and being attack in the Mummer Ford. The POV could end with his death or his resurrection. In the other books he could appear and even die in one chapter and resurrect in other and we see how death was leeching his memories and his identity.

I think Wex could be an interesting POV.

He is very young, but very smart, and unlike Theon, Ironborn-and-bred. Only the drowned god knows what's going down in his head, and he has already proved to be extremely observant.

Margaery Tyrell - would love to know about her true motives, plans, and general intentions. 

Lady Stoneheart - so we could see the true differences between her thought processes pre and post death. 

I thought about Varys and Howland Reed but not until the time is right for us to know what they know. :) 

Archived