NFL 2016 Divisional: THE GREATEST GAME

Jace, Extat

So PFR pulled data back to 1998 looking at the 2,111 drives where an NFL team trailed by 9-17 points with 7 minutes or less to go in the game and found only one drive that took longer than the 5 minute, 16 second drive the Chiefs put together. One! 

Wait, what's that sound? It's Andy Reid's music! 

Setting records and taking names! 

raw

17 hours ago, Pony Queen Jace said:

So I saw some pictures of JPP's hand today, both healed and what appears to be an ER shot immediately following.

I'm not gonna link it, so google it at your own risk. Let me say this though, I've put in a lot of hours in the ER and witnessed some gruesome shit but I'm not sure I've ever seen anything quite like that on what was formerly a human hand. The man's lucky to have more than a thumb and pinky finger, and frankly he's lucky he has a hand.

I'm not sure what in the hell he was doing with those fireworks or indeed what kind they were, but that looks like horror stories I've only ever heard about involving guys holding onto M-80's. I now understand why he wouldn't meet with the Giants for so long afterwards. He owes a considerable amount of gratitude to the surgeon who saved what remains.

Yeah I saw that too. Looks awful. IDK how he's going to workout with that "hand."

1 hour ago, aceluby said:

Wait, what?  Lost to the Seahawks by one, Cardinals by 3, Broncos by 3, and had only 3 other losses to the Hawks, 9ers, and GB where the entire team played absolutely awful.

If there is anything to criticize about the Vikings it has to be the ultra conservative play calling on offense and absolutely abysmal pocket protection.  Those were problems all year and doesn't play to the strength of Bridgewater who is a pocket passer.

Agreed!

Just now, Red Tiger said:

Not sure why that matters, but is this the picture you were talking about?

Yeah. I pointed it out because if you're about to reveal that it's not in fact the mutilated phalanges of the artist formerly known as Jason Pierre Paul, I don't want to be accused of not noticing that the picture you linked appears to show the left hand, while the one I saw appears to show the right.

After going 0-4 this weekend and losing 2 bets, I think I'll hedge for a bit. :P

Seahawks fan lectures Cam Newton on sportsmanship, and talks about how awesome the "12 community" is, after he wads up and tosses away a 12th Man flag:

http://deadspin.com/seahawks-fan-writes-open-letter-to-mr-classless-cam-1753804610

Apparently disrespecting "the 12s" is like shitting all over sick children (they are "little 12s"). I'm enjoying Newton's joie de vivre if nothing more than for the outraged reactions it inspires from stupid smarmy people.

5 minutes ago, DanteGabriel said:

Seahawks fan lectures Cam Newton on sportsmanship, and talks about how awesome the "12 community" is, after he wads up and tosses away a 12th Man flag:

http://deadspin.com/seahawks-fan-writes-open-letter-to-mr-classless-cam-1753804610

Apparently disrespecting "the 12s" is like shitting all over sick children. I'm enjoying Newton's joie de vivre if nothing more than for the outraged reactions it inspires from stupid people.

Like that time that Cam Newton wrote a W on the bulletin board next to "Divisional Game vs Seahawks".  He doesn't just imply it, he out and out says that his team is better than yours!  Get this, he even said that he planned to hang a BANNER proclaiming that this year's Panthers team is superior to all others!  What a dick, can't wait till someone puts him in his place.

8 minutes ago, Maithanet said:

Like that time that Cam Newton wrote a W on the bulletin board next to "Divisional Game vs Seahawks".  He doesn't just imply it, he out and out says that his team is better than yours!  Get this, he even said that he planned to hang a BANNER proclaiming that this year's Panthers team is superior to all others!  What a dick, can't wait till someone puts him in his place.

What he's actually saying is that the Panthers' fan community is better than the 12s, which is obviously preposterous because the Panthers fans never cared enough about their community identity to steal and over-market a fan nickname like those ingenious 12s did.

20 minutes ago, DanteGabriel said:

Apparently disrespecting "the 12s" is like shitting all over sick children (they are "little 12s"). I'm enjoying Newton's joie de vivre if nothing more than for the outraged reactions it inspires from stupid smarmy people.

Even by the standards of the open letter, holy shit that's sanctimonious. 

1 hour ago, Pony Queen Jace said:

Yeah. I pointed it out because if you're about to reveal that it's not in fact the mutilated phalanges of the artist formerly known as Jason Pierre Paul, I don't want to be accused of not noticing that the picture you linked appears to show the left hand, while the one I saw appears to show the right.

After going 0-4 this weekend and losing 2 bets, I think I'll hedge for a bit. :P

Im picking both road teams this weekend.

Archived