Be as unhelpful as possible, V.0001

I think you should mind your own business and respect Quaithe's right to privacy.

Speaking of privacy, how do we know that Varys is really a Eunich?

Why on Earth would anybody ever choose to live in a place where it snows 100 ft. deep? That's just ludicrious: if The Starks moved to Dorne or The Summer Isles than they wouldn't have any of the problems they have now.

Speaking of Snow, do you think Jon Snow would have accepted Stannis's offer if he had been offered a marriage to Asha instead of one to Val?

Allegedly. Jamie is Allegedly the father of Tommen and Myrcella. We can't be sure with 100% certainty until Joffery Baratheon and Edric Storm both submit to DNA Paternity Testing.

Now more importantly, which side won The American Civil War? I really need to know so I can make my stock-market investments accordingly.

Why do you care? None of them are the "rightful" King because Hereditary Absolute Monarchies are inherently unfair systems which privilege the few at the expense of the many. Down with The Iron Throne! Viva La Republica!

Speaking of Republics, what is Snow?

The real question is, should Dany head to Westeros? (see "Viva La Republica!" above)

Now, should I be good or evil? That's the moral dilemma I've found myself at.

Archived