The Great Games Fighters, What/Who are they?

Rufiodies

I'm really interested in identifying the other fighters in the Great Pit Melee featuring Sir Jorah Mormont

So its obvious the guy who nearly kills Jorah in the Great Pit was a Water Dancer from Bravos. But the other fighters are not so clear. 

The axeman Jorah kills first might be from Norvos? His axe might not be as large or as flashy as Areo Hotah's, but it is a long axe. Also he shares other features with Hotah, dark skin, bald head. 

The shirtless guy, I think he's a wildling, the hot climate must not agree with him, hence the lack of clothes or armor, he's killed by the spearman with the armor. 

There's 6 fighters, but they really only show 5 "in action" One is killed by the water dancer while Jorah fights the "Norvosi" axeman and you don't really see enough for any sort of identification. 

The last one, the guy with armor and the spear... Unsullied? Some spearman from New Ghis? Volantis? The crowd seems to be pretty pissed off when he dies, so I'd say he's a local favorite. 

The first two fighters, who fight one on one, the strong vs the quick, I'd guess are "just" lifetime gladiators, street trash sold into slavery and the sort "drunken pirates and pub brawlers"  

Thoughts? Idea's? Corrections? 

• 2 weeks later...

Archived