It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia II: A starter thread?!? This is a finisher thread!!

Theda Baratheon

17 hours ago, Morpheus said:

That new member is Mindy Kaling, she is a guest star.

I also wanna know what is up with that Charlie as Kramer thing.

I can't believe I didn't recognize her I've seen the office a bazillion times. 

Now I need to watch that episode. All three plotlines are so great. I love Dee carrying the passed out guy "looks like the spider's caught herself a fly." It's really encouraging that some of the show's best episodes have been from relatively recent seasons. I was watching the trial of the century last night and Jack's reaction to his fake hand flying off will never not make me lose my shit. "NOBODY LOOK. NOBODY LOOK." Also "[the lawyers] hands are magnificent we should try to make a plea deal." 

40 minutes ago, RumHam said:

Now I need to watch that episode. All three plotlines are so great. I love Dee carrying the passed out guy "looks like the spider's caught herself a fly." It's really encouraging that some of the show's best episodes have been from relatively recent seasons. I was watching the trial of the century last night and Jack's reaction to his fake hand flying off will never not make me lose my shit. "NOBODY LOOK. NOBODY LOOK." Also "[the lawyers] hands are magnificent we should try to make a plea deal." 

Uncle Jack is always pure gold. It was weird seeing him on BCS. 

15 minutes ago, Nictarion said:

Uncle Jack is always pure gold. It was weird seeing him on BCS. 

Oh, he was the guy at Neff Copiers right? I did not make that connection until now. I probably didn't recognize him without his giant fake hands. 

Edit: also nothing will ever be weirder than Liam McPoyle being one of the leads in Westworld. 

3 minutes ago, BigFatCoward said:

I have a confession, I don't rate either of the two episodes that most people seem to love - Charlie work

I mean, Charlie Work is a technical achievement. I think a lot of us love it more because strangely competent Charlie is the best charlie. 

6 minutes ago, BigFatCoward said:

and The Nightman Cometh. 

Boo. This was the best episode of the show for a long time. 

4 minutes ago, Nictarion said:

Only 4 seasons of Sunny? No way! 

There have been good episodes since, sure, but the last (and best) one I can think of is the Game of Games.  That's about when I stopped watching.  Anyway, as I've seen both Mac and Charlie publicly admit, they'll continue it as long as they get paid.  Can't fault them in the slightest, but the creative direction went decidedly downhill after Dayman, fighter of the Nightman and Master of Karate and Friendship for Everyone triumphed.

11 minutes ago, DMC said:

There have been good episodes since, sure, but the last (and best) one I can think of is the Game of Games.  That's about when I stopped watching.  Anyway, as I've seen both Mac and Charlie publicly admit, they'll continue it as long as they get paid.  Can't fault them in the slightest, but the creative direction went decidedly downhill after Dayman, fighter of the Nightman and Master of Karate and Friendship for Everyone triumphed.

GFTO. also tell people we pushed you. 

22 minutes ago, RumHam said:

GFTO. also tell people we pushed you. 

?  Don't understand this reaction.  Just stating my opinion on the trajectory of the show.  I know I'm not the only one.

14 minutes ago, DMC said:

?  Don't understand this reaction.  Just stating my opinion on the trajectory of the show.  I know I'm not the only one.

I was only kidding man. "Tell people we pushed you!" was something Frank yelled one time. No offense intended. You just came at me and I gave it back to you hard. 

5 minutes ago, RumHam said:

I was only kidding man. "Tell people we pushed you!" was something Frank yelled one time. No offense intended. You just came at me and I gave it back to you hard. 

Gotcha, no worries.  Suppose my confusion was I didn't think I came at ya, although now looking at it makes sense.

4 minutes ago, DMC said:

Gotcha, no worries.  Suppose my confusion was I didn't think I came at ya, although now looking at it makes sense.

haha sorry you did nothing wrong. I've just been referencing post season four Always Sunny episodes. 

Archived