Tell me your mad theory and I will find proof of it - Part 2

a free shadow

On 24/01/2016 at 4:12 PM, Trogdor Targaryen said:

What foreshadowing, Nettles? When I picture Nettles, I see a similar image as when I think Alleras/Sarella. If I understand your reasoning, I am inclined to believe the sphinx to be a more likely candidate. Though, if I misunderstand, please clarify why you think this of Arya.

Basically their appearances and character, like It'sAlwaysWinter said above. I know that it's unlikely, but hey, everyone needs one 'theory-that-will-probably-never-come-true' to root for, right?

Jon Snow is female.

I already have a few possible supporting elements - he is very small for his age, he is described as pretty by multiple people, and in his love scenes with Ygritte there is mention of him performing oral on her but absolutely nothing about him using his penis….but could you find more evidence for this theory I don't actually believe?

On 1/23/2016 at 9:29 AM, a shadow said:

The first thread was lost here.

With the new order, I will not answer all the theories, it will be done by everyone called poster below.

The previous thread ended with this:

"Tyrion and Selyse had an affair."

Here is the proof:

It is never explained how Shireen has gotten grayscale. It is never explained how Selyse got interested in R'hllor.

But we know that some (not many) years ago a trading galley brought a grayscale outbreak to Pentos and that R'hllor is worshipped in Tyrosh.

The men of Pentos are known to dye their beards. The people of Tyrosh are known to dye everything, including their hair.

Therefore it is true that both grayscale and R'hllor were brought o Dragonstone by hair dye merchants.

Selyse spoke with the Tyroshi merchants and got the case of R'hllor. Contaminated hair dye from Pentos was used on Shireen and she got a case of grayscale.

The dye was used to conceal the blonde hair Shireen has.

The great other is the bastard child of Optimus Prime and Megatron 

Jon Snow is female.

I already have a few possible supporting elements - he is very small for his age, he is described as pretty by multiple people, and in his love scenes with Ygritte there is mention of him performing oral on her but absolutely nothing about him using his penis….but could you find more evidence for this theory I don't actually believe?

LMAO!!!! First one I saw and thought, "well that escalated quickly"...

On 1/23/2016 at 9:29 AM, a shadow said:

The first thread was lost here.

With the new order, I will not answer all the theories, it will be done by everyone called poster below.

The previous thread ended with this:

"Tyrion and Selyse had an affair."

Here is the proof:

It is never explained how Shireen has gotten grayscale. It is never explained how Selyse got interested in R'hllor.

But we know that some (not many) years ago a trading galley brought a grayscale outbreak to Pentos and that R'hllor is worshipped in Tyrosh.

The men of Pentos are known to dye their beards. The people of Tyrosh are known to dye everything, including their hair.

Therefore it is true that both grayscale and R'hllor were brought o Dragonstone by hair dye merchants.

Selyse spoke with the Tyroshi merchants and got the case of R'hllor. Contaminated hair dye from Pentos was used on Shireen and she got a case of grayscale.

The dye was used to conceal the blonde hair Shireen has.

3 hours ago, Dorian Martell said:

The great other is the bastard child of Optimus Prime and Megatron 

I am still waiting for you to prove that the great other is the bastard of Megatron and Optimus prime 

The Elder Brother is Jonothor Darry and the High Sparrow is Lord Darry.

The Quentyn that was sent to Essos is a fake and the real Quentyn is likely chilling in Norvos with his mom.

The Dawn of Lightbringer Theory, in my signature.

The Rat Cook Story is about Weirwood and Cotf.

The oldest, collapsed part of the Winterfell crypts is under the Weirwood with ancient Greenseers in the roots, as well as at all ancient castles with Weirwoods. 

Nan's Long Night\Others story is about the Cotf.

I have many, many more.

Stannis really *is* Azor Ahai - not as in "the hero who will save the world", as Melisandre thinks, but "the one who will be faced with a fatal choice" - and when the time comes for him to be faced with the choice, he will do what Azor Ahai did not do, and get right what the original Azor Ahai got wrong: sacrifice *himself* to give power to his sword, so that another person can be the hero that Westeros needs: rather than sacrifice another (whomever he loves most - as he sacrificed Shireen in the show, I think he will refuse to do it in the books) to empower his sword and try to become the ultimate hero himself.

Evidence: The one and only vision that he (or any other atheist) has had in the flames, which he later described in conversation with Davos - that of the burning king, whose crown burned him away to ashes. In fire Stannis will die, and by his own hand.

(He will be one of the "two kings to wake the dragon". And, thanks to being the only person who could deny Euron's claim of victory at the Kingsmoot, by having not been present, Theon Greyjoy - with his claim still unresolved by kingsmoot, and therefore not yet rejected - will be the other king. He will die by the sword - in blood - FIRE (Stannis) AND BLOOD (Theon), to wake the dragon, two kings to wake the dragon - the Bastard Dragon, namely Jon Snow, and turn the red sword into the true Lightbringer which it will be, one day, but is not YET. It just so happens that fire and blood sacrifice were what were needed to make Valyrian Steel, allowing for Lightbringer the sword to have the properties of V-steel as well as be a flaming sword to fight whatever needs fighting.)

(With the result that, with Theon's royalty "proved" by the acceptance of his sacrifice, it will destroy the legitimacy of Euron's kingship and mean that a new kingsmoot must be held to determine, not Euron's heir, nor Balon's, but Theon's - which gives Asha a second chance.)

Archived