TTTNE 462 - Rebels Against the Mods

ab aeterno

*Under New Management*

Long live the king!

You have failed, your Highnesses!

People! Fear us, or rally behind us as you see fit. We are the Rebels Against the Mods*.

We of the Rebels Against the Mods* stand with all those who have no lewdness to wield, regardless of whether they be posters, or lurkers.

The Kings and Queens of TTTNE cowardly took innocent lewd pictures hostage, and then mercilessly executed them. It was a wanton and meaningless act, therefore they have been punished, just as Queen Buckwheat was punished for ordering the slaughter of countless unarmed emoticons.

We cannot standby and allow such cruelty to be carried out, and so we made them pay for their actions.

I will not repudiate battle on a fair and level field, but neither will I tolerate a one-sided massacre of the lewd by the strong. The only ones who should mod are those who are prepared to be modded!

Wherever oppressors use their power to attack those who are lewdless, we shall appear again, no matter how mighty, how formidable our foe may be.

Those of you in power, fear us! Those of you without it, rally behind us! We, the Rebels Against the Mods*, shall be the ones who stand in judgement of this world!

*Also known as the Alliance to Restore the Lewdness, the Aftermoot Battlefront, the Rebellion of Resistance Against Mods and Tyranny and Grammar and Pedants and All Else, and briefly, the Barnacle Battlefront.

28 minutes ago, Pebbles said:

Bucky,

I have a list at work with the ongoing updated titles.  Your titles with a few others have been modified on it allready.  I shall post that on Monday evening.  and it will be the offical list.  Ignore Bamm Bamm,  he don't know whats going on half the time.  :love:

I see. ;) The youngling king has to learn some things still.

FOMN, can we call you "boy king", actually? :P

4 minutes ago, Lady Olenna said:

:rofl:

:commie:

Ab you are so very Precious

Helena, you crack me up. 

2 minutes ago, HelenaExMachina said:

What did i do? :o 

And that was beautiful Ab *wipes away tear* 

Now we shall not be silenced! The voices of the Delewded must be heard!

I call upon you all, pledge your allegiance to the Rebellion and together we will forge a brighter, lewder future, with images and gifs for all!

36 minutes ago, HelenaExMachina said:

What did i do? :o 

And that was beautiful Ab *wipes away tear* 

Your one woman start of the race was hilarious :D

31 minutes ago, ab aeterno said:

Now we shall not be silenced! The voices of the Delewded must be heard!

I call upon you all, pledge your allegiance to the Rebellion and together we will forge a brighter, lewder future, with images and gifs for all!

Hmmm, I much prefer to be lewd, I object to the lewdness being stripped from me by way of being "delewded". 

To the lewd & lascivious :commie: 

3 minutes ago, Lady Olenna said:

Your one woman start of the race was hilarious :D

Hmmm, I much prefer to be lewd, I object to the lewdness being stripped from me by way of being "delewded". 

To the lewd & lascivious :commie: 

Ah, I see :D 

Aaaaand, Maureen popped out of her hidey-hole onto my foot :stillsick: Goodbye plate i was washing at the time.

And totally unrelated to lewdness of course, but my pussy is just chomping at the bit to get at Maureen.

That's pretty much the exact speech you gave two weeks ago ab. It's getting kind of old.

1 hour ago, Buckwheat said:

Our king has gone suspiciously silent. :ninja: I smell something fishy.

Alas, I was dicking around on other sites and missed it.

1 hour ago, Pebbles said:

I have a list at work with the ongoing updated titles.  Your titles with a few others have been modified on it allready.  I shall post that on Monday evening.  and it will be the offical list.  Ignore Bamm Bamm,  he don't know whats going on half the time.  :love:

32 minutes ago, Buckwheat said:

I see. ;) The youngling king has to learn some things still.

FOMN, can we call you "boy king", actually? :P

For some reason my laptop won't let me seperate these two quotes.

Pebs: Well, I would've known that if you had told me ;) Communication is key, you know.

Buck: As of Tuesday, I am a boy no longer ;) 
Makes me wonder if I'm the youngest TTTNE ruler ever :P 

8 minutes ago, First of My Name said:

That's pretty much the exact speech you gave two weeks ago ab. It's getting kind of old.

It is our manifesto. We are not so fickle as to bend or break at the slightest breeze. For ours is a greater cause. One of innuendo and imagery.

We will prove that you are not the Messiah, you are a very naughty boy!

of course,  I never said why you don't know whats going on.   although the draft court title     with the word draft in it is a real big clue that its erm  draft.    therefore there will be a finalised modified one.

Oh and the fact I asked you to look at it,  add some more or make changes to it as necessary and send it back to me......   but don't let that fact bother you.   ;)       I got it covered.     Bucky,  FB and  someone else (I got that written down)  -wanted changes to the titles we had given them.

In other news,   those of you who would like to come to Pebblecon,   please make sure you friend me on Facebook.   I have sent invites to all those I think might like to come and might be able to make it.   I've not included people that live on another continent, cos I really doubt you will travel that far just for a BD.   (especially the US ones since that weekend will be the Thanks giving one)

I need somebody to draw something for me for pictionary. Please PM me, volunteers!

46 minutes ago, First of My Name said:

Buck: As of Tuesday, I am a boy no longer ;) 
Makes me wonder if I'm the youngest TTTNE ruler ever :P 

Yes, you probably are. ;) I will keep thinking of you as the boy king because of that. :smug:

1 hour ago, Pebbles said:

of course,  I never said why you don't know whats going on.   although the draft court title     with the word draft in it is a real big clue that its erm  draft.    therefore there will be a finalised modified one.

Oh and the fact I asked you to look at it,  add some more or make changes to it as necessary and send it back to me......   but don't let that fact bother you.   ;)       I got it covered.     Bucky,  FB and  someone else (I got that written down)  -wanted changes to the titles we had given them.

Fair enough, but you haven't brought it up again since, which is why I assumed it was a closed matter.
I did look at it, but it already included every title I'd wanted to add. So changes weren't necessary for me (until Buck brought it up).

1 hour ago, ab aeterno said:

We will prove that you are not the Messiah, you are a very naughty boy!

One can be both at the same time :rolleyes:

1 hour ago, Buckwheat said:

Yes, you probably are. ;) I will keep thinking of you as the boy king because of that. :smug:

'Boy king' has such negative connotations, can't I be the Young Wolf? :P 

6 hours ago, HelenaExMachina said:

Ah, I see :D 

Aaaaand, Maureen popped out of her hidey-hole onto my foot :stillsick: Goodbye plate i was washing at the time.

And totally unrelated to lewdness of course, but my pussy is just chomping at the bit to get at Maureen.

...a chomping pussy is a thing to behold :wideeyed:

and i see i tried to fire y'all up yesterday and then y'all wait til i am out drinking bloody marys getting ready for football  <_<

though i am glad the rebellion held  :commie::commie::commie::commie::commie:

...let lewdness reign

:smoking:

We have survived the blizzard! And we have dug out an escape path.  Took us 5 hours, 3 adults, 2 middle schoolers and 1 snow blower.  I ache everywhere, I am so old! I also have a sun/wind burned face...maybe it will turn into a tan 

Don't know if I have work tomorrow or not.  I will call in the morning and see if the building is open.

Oh, about those 3 adults, one was actually the neighbor (and his son, a yr younger than Alex).  First time they ever helped! But they really didn't have a choice, the snow had drifted 5ft high (1.6m) right down the middle of the driveway and the snow plows had built a giant wall at the end of the drive

I will limit myself to one picture here:

12644867_10208401826100394_2056587015787

Archived