TTTNE 462 - Rebels Against the Mods

ab aeterno

15 minutes ago, Buckwheat said:

So everybody who speaks French sounds like a serial killer? :blink: I am not buying it.

Well, preferably you've got to have a delivery like Mads Miklesen and eat the person you've greeted for dinner afterwards, which rules most of the French out.

5 minutes ago, Lord Sidious said:

A King of ashes, my mistaken youngling friend.....

I don't care, that sounds even cooler.

3 minutes ago, ab aeterno said:

:lol: 

17 minutes ago, Eyron said:

I was just thinking of changing my av too. Have not decided whom to, but there's one given answer. Let's see...

No :crying: What was wrong with Lan Fan?

11 minutes ago, felice said:

Nobody with that haircut can be described as sexy.

Indeed!

1 minute ago, ab aeterno said:

She's a fitting leader for the Rebels Against the Mods, I think.

Very much so.

I would like to suggest a new name for the rebels. Tentacle Battlefront :o

2 minutes ago, First of My Name said:

I don't care, that sounds even cooler.

To rule over the crumbling remains of a failed regime that has been destroyed by the fresh new ideas of ab aeterno?.

To quote an old enemy- You have failed your highness.

The quoting function is PRETTY annoying for me right now...

Young Lord, she may or may not be back. She's still in the vast Halls of Avatars, and holding the record of longest running Av.

Just now, Eyron said:

The quoting function is PRETTY annoying for me right now...

Young Lord, she may or may not be back. She's still in the vast Halls of Avatars, and holding the record of longest running Av.

He is not the young lord, he is the youngling king, fall in to line or be destroyed.

1 minute ago, Lord Sidious said:

He is not the young lord, he is the youngling king, fall in to line or be destroyed.

I do not recognise your authority, old man. I am King in my own right, or wrong, as it may be.

4 minutes ago, Lord Sidious said:

Just now, Eyron said:

I do not recognise your authority, old man. I am King in my own right, or wrong, as it may be.

:commie:There is no authority in this thread! Long live the Rebellion! Long Live the Resistance! :commie: 

2 minutes ago, ab aeterno said:

:commie:There is no authority in this thread! Long live the Rebellion! Long Live the Resistance! :commie: 

I have my sword, and you have your guns. Not to mention gifs and pics.

However, if FoMN knew better, he'd know that losing the ninja for the King of Knights is not a poor exchange.

1 minute ago, Lord Sidious said:

Every time you defy me, a bunny dies by force lightning.....

Why do you torture yourself so, I wonder? It is not I who will cry!

21 minutes ago, Lord Sidious said:

To rule over the crumbling remains of a failed regime that has been destroyed by the fresh new ideas of ab aeterno?.

To quote an old enemy- You have failed your highness.

As opposed to the crumbling remains of a failed regime that you're left to rule over? Besides, ab is all mouth, I haven't seen him do any actual destroying. He's welcome to try. The Court of the Wordy Hug will not yield.

19 minutes ago, Eyron said:

Quite an accomplishment :ninja: 

1 minute ago, Eyron said:

However, if FoMN knew better, he'd know that losing the ninja for the King of Knights is not a poor exchange.

I have a great deal of catching up to do when it comes to anime, so no, I don't know who that is :P But good to hear I guess.

31 minutes ago, BB-Rhae said:

The haircut is not the best, but we can sure look past that. Well, I know I can, and that's it :dunno: 

I'm sure you're not alone 8) But sexy hair is pretty essential for me as far as hot guys goes!

25 minutes ago, First of My Name said:

Quite an accomplishment :ninja: 

I have a great deal of catching up to do when it comes to anime, so no, I don't know who that is :P But good to hear I guess.

It really is an accomplishment, considering I have changed av about 100 times lol

When you watch the Fate series you'll know who this is. And yes, she's pretty handy.

Archived