TTTNE 462 - Rebels Against the Mods

ab aeterno

Oh, I missed the race. How unusual :P

20 hours ago, Lord Sidious said:

You're mistaken teacup human, soon the rebellion will be crushed!!.

Also, as you're here, song time:

Yay, Pet Shop Boys! *sings along*

And, there will always be rebellion, it's just a matter of time until you notice :ph34r:

59 minutes ago, BB-Rhae said:

Well, I guess we should just stick to the first post on the 51st page thing? :dunno: 

This is post no. 1000 according to my counting.

The last post on page 50 is the 1000th post. Because 20 x 50 = 1000, y'all mathematicians. Which means, RB starts the new thread.

I cannot believe this one was started on 23rd January. Thank the Old Gods for Bex, who started this race and helped bring mercy to an old beaten thread.

And happy birthday, LadyO. :grouphug: May the child be very obedient today.

Okay, I can start the thread, but we do need to fix these rules in a royal decree or something, because it's a total mess. 

I'll eat and then do it. Until then, lemme know if you have any suggestions or wishes for a theme. And check this quiz out http://www.buzzfeed.com/natalyalobanova/how-eastern-european-is-your-mum?utm_term=.km6gl692V7#.km6gl692V7 

THIS WAS MY LIFE. 

My parents have extra slippers for a multitude of guests, but I don't think that is common here. It was often cold in their house before. Now it's mostly too warm imo. It doesn't cost so much to have a good heat now so I think that's why.

3 hours ago, The Legend of Cora said:

You've just crossed so many lines right now.....and don't call me that!

You are and forever will be Princess Pompelmo, you must learn to accept your grapefruity nature.

Archived