Rant and Rave Without Repercussions - Includes Season 6 Spoilers

HexMachina

59 minutes ago, Lady Fevre Dream said:

Who the eff is this? 

The crazy chick from Jessica Jones I believe (God I hate that character).

ON:

I assume everyone here have seen the teasers. I find it funny that one of them is narrated by Ramsay. It seems he truly is D&D's new favourite. St. Tyrion has some competition.

1 minute ago, Le Cygne said:

They'll go there with Jaime and Brienne, too. Now I'm not saying it's going to be good, mind you...

But I spotted a lot of Beauty and Beast hints sprinkled throughout, for both stories. Some examples from last season, they had Brienne call herself a beast. And Bronn hinted at Sandor as a beast in the grave digging scene. And Super Ramsay said he expected a bearded beast and got a beauty (yes, I hate that they used him to hint at SanSan). Lots more the seasons before, they get creative with these little things, while they are destroying the story.

I guess we need that to keep going. Your optimism is appreciated.

7 minutes ago, Tijgy said:

The lack of Jaime/Brienne is really painful.

And worst of all no Stoneheart tie it all back together and highlight duty and honour themes bloominf within more and more people after losing hope :/

29 minutes ago, Tijgy said:

I just had the worst idea ever. What if they do the same to Sandor as they did to Brienne? He has the choice between saving Sansa or killing his brother and he chooses Cleganebowl...

(I am not really certain how this would be geographical possible but it is still written by D&D. No!

Damn as much as the hype is real and I really want Cleganebowl to be confirmed, SanSan comes first.

I wouldn't worry though, I doubt D&D even remember that Sansa and the Hound are supposed to have a relationship.

9 minutes ago, Tijgy said:

The lack of Jaime/Brienne is really painful.

And worst of all no Stoneheart to tie it all back together to show us that duty and honour can still mean something even when hope looks lost.

Just now, Ruhail said:

And worst of all no Stoneheart tie it all back together and highlight duty and honour themes bloominf within more and more people after losing hope :/

Themes are for 8th grade book reports dammit, have you learned nothing.

1 minute ago, Le Cygne said:

Optimism founded on the book stories! :lol:

I think both relationships are too big for them to leave out.

I honestly don't know what to think with this show. There is absolutely no telling what they'll do next, because there's no logic in what they do. and absence of logic leads to chaos, which is a ladder or something.

1 minute ago, LazyBazooka said:

Damn as much as the hype is real and I really want Cleganebowl to be confirmed, SanSan comes first.

I wouldn't worry though, I doubt D&D even remember that Sansa and the Hound are supposed to have a relationship.

Bless you for saying that. :)

4 minutes ago, Le Cygne said:

They'll go there with Jaime and Brienne, too. Now I'm not saying it's going to be good, mind you...

But I spotted a lot of Beauty and Beast hints sprinkled throughout, for both stories. Some examples from last season, they had Brienne call herself a beast. And Bronn hinted at Sandor as a beast in the grave digging scene. And Super Ramsay said he expected a bearded beast and got a beauty (yes, I hate that they used him to hint at SanSan). Lots more the seasons before, they get creative with these little things, while they are destroying the story.

What? Nooo! What did they do? :crying::crying: 

You are right about the fact they did set both couples first in earlier seasons but you never know what they are going to do. But thanks for keeping me from despairing to much. 

Just now, HairGrowsBack said:

I honestly don't know what to think with this show. There is absolutely no telling what they'll do next, because there's no logic in what they do. and absence of logic leads to chaos, which is a ladder or something.

I meant to add this, there was also the Tarth gaze.

I agree completely, they could do anything, I just saw them drop a lot of hints in these two stories...

Just now, Le Cygne said:

I meant to add this, there was also the Tarth gaze.

I agree completely, they could do anything, I just saw them drop a lot of hints in these two stories...

What I'm actually afraid of is that they're dropping these small scenes to make the audience go "awww" then just don't follow up because..why bother ?

I'm a bit puzzled as to how they play the fallout with Carol, when she is beyond reproach and he's the one being a paranoid idiot.

5 minutes ago, HairGrowsBack said:

I'm a bit puzzled as to how they play the fallout with Carol, when she is beyond reproach and he's the one being a paranoid idiot.

Random character 180°? It's not like that kind of thing is without precedence...

4 minutes ago, Toth said:

Random character 180°? It's not like that kind of thing is without precedence...

I still doubt they will ever make Poor Carol the one in the wrong, although they could try to frame it that way but it come it making her look accidentally reasonable again like with the Small Council stuff 

19 minutes ago, The Boastful Knight said:

The crazy chick from Jessica Jones I believe (God I hate that character).

ON:

I assume everyone here have seen the teasers. I find it funny that one of them is narrated by Ramsay. It seems he truly is D&D's new favourite. St. Tyrion has some competition.

Well, thanks for that info............now I guess I'll just sit here wondering why I was graced with the lovely shot of her, LOL

As far as voices on promos go.........I used to thoroughly enjoy listening to Varys and Jorah do most of the voice overs.  They both are terrific orators, narrators, etc.  The Dunces seem to love Ramsey so much that I wouldn't be surprised if the break up of promo by family was to..........allow him another shot at Stark torture.  

11 minutes ago, HairGrowsBack said:

You're right, don't know why I even bother.

Carol: "I have prevailed over the marriage to a drunken oaf, two Hands of the King, a messy succession crisis, that awfully perfect dwarf brother, dealings with the Iron Bank, that misogynistic asshole Kevan, that beardless idiot of a twin brother, a gay-persecuting Faith uprising, the deaths of all of my children and despite all this I kept my cool. But this morning I broke a fingernail and now I will burn this city to the ground!"

Larry: "Honestly haven't seen that one coming, uh-huh..."

1 minute ago, Toth said:

Carol: "I have prevailed over the marriage to a drunken oaf, two Hands of the King, a messy succession crisis, that awfully perfect dwarf brother, dealings with the Iron Bank, that misogynistic asshole Kevan, that beardless idiot of a twin brother, a gay-persecuting Faith uprising, the deaths of all of my children and despite all this I kept my cool. But this morning I clipped a fingernail and now I will burn this city to the ground!"

Larry: "Honestly haven't seen that one coming, uh-huh..."

And then Larry be like "she's been to the manicure, the pedicure without me, and probably the hairdresser for all I know"

49 minutes ago, Lady Fevre Dream said:

Well, thanks for that info............now I guess I'll just sit here wondering why I was graced with the lovely shot of her, LOL

As far as voices on promos go.........I used to thoroughly enjoy listening to Varys and Jorah do most of the voice overs.  They both are terrific orators, narrators, etc.  The Dunces seem to love Ramsey so much that I wouldn't be surprised if the break up of promo by family was to..........allow him another shot at Stark torture.  

From the new teasers I loved Jonathan Pryce in the Lannister one. 

I really hates Dany voice-overs. Emilia really over-acts those parts and how makes this any sense

Archived