The Poster Below, Version Unknown +1

First of My Name

No. :( Not that there aren't nice places to visit here, there are, it's just that there are nicER places abroad. We have no clue about customer service, and while post communist everything does have a certain beauty to it, traveling and  the media have corrupted my little heart and now I like quality. And I am but a frail human at heart who always wants what she can never have. :dunno: 

tpb will tell us something they like about their country. 

The variety. I'm from a very seasonal place, with 100 degree summers and and -50 Winters. (Hence all the scarfs right now) But within my own country, I can see deserts, tropical islands, huge mountain ranges, swamplands, and forests.

TPB will answer the same because it's a great question.

The countryside and coasts. I think the UK has some really beautiful natural areas. Bonus points because in general people who live in these areas are usually really friendly when compared to London. Rural Britain actually has pretty great community spirit IMO. 

Tpb will do the same

Fooooooood! Fat! Carbs! Paprika! Goulash, stew, noodles, stuffed paprika, stuffed cabbage, fish soup, bean soup, everything fried in breadcrumbs, dessert noddles, allllll the pork in the world. Brandy. Folk songs. Pig slaughter! 

Tpb is not scared of me after this post. 

Archived