Who took a woman of children of forest as bride?

purple-eyes

9 hours ago, Maester Debater said:

You may have been thinking about BSE taking a tiger woman as his bride. A description of Leaf -child sized, dark skin with paler spots,(camoflauge,) like a tiger's stripes, three fingers ending in black Claws, and large Cats Eyes.

Other things attributed to BSE represent things done/possibly done by Bran, Cotf, V6kins, the Weir?  

It's all about our own Interpretation, gotta Love it, so many possibilities for Tinsanity.

9 hours ago, Maester Debater said:

Skinchanging/Greensight is hereditary, only First Men Blood,. Most Prevalent North of the Wall, its still a feared and rare occurrence, virtually nonexistent South of the Wall. V6 had women brought to him as tribute,  greenseers bound in roots could have had the same. 

The very Essence of Any Being ever connected to the Weir is still there, this includes the Wolf, Bear, and Giants skulls in niches carved from the stone, interwoven in the roots. Other bones litter the passage,  but the skulls are held firmly.  Experimentation with mind control of Animals created Skinchanging.

The top quote is what you're referring to I believe.  Necromancy,torture,  Dark arts, Slavery, casting down gods, cannibalism, almost everything claimed to have been done by. BSE are things we see done, or its alluded to being done by Bran, CotF, and especially V6.

43 minutes ago, Sensenmenn said:

The blood stone emperor took a CotF as a bride. I'm pretty sure that all first men a descended from him as all valayons are desended from  the amathist empris.

I have played with the idea of BSE joining CotF (tiger bride,) and becoming the first human to bond the tree, but I like him as predecessor of Valyria, with their dark magic using fire and blood, slavery.  AE Descendants imo are the Daynes, who stole away with Dawn, the sword of the First Ruler of the Great Empire, The Pearl Emperor, named so because of the pale sword he carried. 

The only person specifically claimed to take a ctof as bride was the original artys arryn the one who was a first man and flew atop a giant falcon to kill the Griffin king.  He took a cotf for a bride and she died giving birth to his son.  It is unknown if any of this blood is in today's andal arryns (though possible on the female side)

18 hours ago, The Dragon has three heads said:

Which is why it's so ridiculous that every stark child of this generation has a gift And on top of that Bran is capable of becoming a Greenseer.  What are the odds...

And one direwolf of the right gender for each child. And one special more for Jon, who is special too. This is not odds. It is miracle. It is an evidence of the Old Gods existence.

5 hours ago, GOLDENSTORMWOLF said:

The only person specifically claimed to take a ctof as bride was the original artys arryn the one who was a first man and flew atop a giant falcon to kill the Griffin king.  He took a cotf for a bride and she died giving birth to his son.  It is unknown if any of this blood is in today's andal arryns (though possible on the female side)

Yeah! This is the one I remembered! 

Thanks. 

Archived