A Song of Ice and Fire on Project Spark

willofDorne

Project Spark is a totally free, educational video game making engine. It is available on Windows 10 and Xbox One for free to play and create. 

For the past few years I have been helming a movement of bringing A Song of Ice and Fire lore and creations into Project Spark. So far I've created or co-authored around 20 worlds. All these worlds are connected through two hubs, a Westeros and Essos Hub. Over the past week, I've been working hard to bring Essos into this and I'm proud to say it's arrived and in beta!

If you want to explore the world of Ice and Fire through different eyes, and experience all kinds of adventure and content, some canon, some semi-canon and some downright wacky fan-fiction, this is the place to do it! I warn you, you could spend all day here and not see the end of it. I've done my best to create a totally immersive experience. 

Most games are best played with an Xbox Controller, and some may be too difficult with Mouse and Keyboard, so enter at own risk!

For more info, search "Game of Thrones" in Project Spark. Or contact me on Twitter, @Breakspear_ 

Link: http://www.projectspark.com/#player?gamertag=Modern07

Archived