Which new sample chapter do you want most?

Hos the Hostage

I am actually one who actually wants spoilers because my patience levels aren't great lol If I could have anyone (but no way that is ever going to happen) it would be Jon of course since well... is he alive / dead /warging / undead???  But it would be such a huge spoiler that no way.  In fact I am beginning to wonder if we would learn his fate for definite (other than some heresay from another character/s) in WOW at all or whether it will be left for the final instalment.  Now, Melissandre would have the same revelatory effect but not even sure I could read her POV.  Of all the characters in the series, this one is the only one I have a huge, huge issue with, not just with her character morally, don't know... creeps me in a very spectacular way (which is great in that George has managed to create something - will not ever call her "someone" - who is capable of such an irrational response from a reader though.  I personally think she is one of the creepiest supernatural things I have ever read about.  In fact, I am not sure if my view's on Jon won't be terribly tainted if she resurrects him... (which I am dreading...) so leaving those two out... I would probably go for Cersei too in that yes, so much is happening around her that it would be great to find out but whatever we get will be happy to read though... [emoji4]

I think Jon will be a resurrection like cold hands.

Just now, standing_on_the_ said:

I think Jon will be a resurrection like cold hands.

I am inclined to think that he will either end up just warging on Ghost or another wolf or yes like Cold Hands.  If he ends up controlled by Mel though I think I'll burn the book though... lol but I reckon whatever happens he will be able to make his own decisions, or hope so...:(

12 minutes ago, standing_on_the_ said:

Just saw that George will be reading Saturday 11:00am so hopefully we can get a summary later tomorrow afternoon from a fan

Are you referring to Mysticon? 

I CANT WAIT!!! :cheers:

http://mysticon-va.com/

• 1 year later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 5 weeks later...

I'd love if George released a Cersei sample chapter to be honest. I would love to know how much she's changed since her last chapter from Dance With Dragons but knowing Cersei, she's probably hasn't changed.

But still, I'd love to see a chapter from her, hopefully Winds is released soon.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 8 months later...
On 2/14/2016 at 11:57 PM, Hos the Hostage said:

This might be an unpopular choice, but personally, I would like to read a Samwell chapter. Needs to know what happened to Marwyn and the Sphinx, what did he do with Aemon's corpse, and if Gilly found a safe home in Horn Hill.

I don't want another sample chapter, because I just want to read it in the book....

BUT I would totally read a Sam chapter. Sam is my absolute favorite character, and I very badly want to see what he's up to in the Citadel. Also, I really want to see how he interacts with his family. 

Archived